PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me out with this?

mwlildude2222
04-16-2002, 02:57 PM
I need to get some one to powder coat my body red. I'm looking for someone who can tell me how to pay, and how to send it and all that stuff, so if anyone cnan help me out, then please instant message me at mwlildude22, or e-mail me at [email protected], thanks.

xmetal2001
04-16-2002, 04:14 PM
i think redrider on these forums does powdercoating. PM him(i think its redrider87). I've heard great things.

Xzion
04-16-2002, 04:22 PM
Redrider does amazing work, Ive had my body done twice by him.

look at the link below my sig, theres a pic of a black/red fade mini that he did for me at teh bottom of the page.

you can email redrider at [email protected]

Also, below is the pic that redrider sent me of the second powdercoat hes done for me, I should have it back sometime soon.

Try searching the forum for 'Redrider87' or 'Powdercoat'

mwlildude2222
04-16-2002, 05:14 PM
How much did the fade from black to red cost. I was wondering, cuz that would look pretty tight on my gun. I have pm'd him, and he hasn't replied yet. Do you just send your body through the mail, to him, and he sends it back powder coated???. If so, thats awesome. Thanks.

Aliens-8-MyDad
04-16-2002, 05:43 PM
he is really busy, also next time try a search there have been numerous post on this exact same topic ;)

mwlildude2222
04-17-2002, 05:22 PM
Would Anyone have any idea of how long it takes him to ship and stuff, If i lived in indiana, how long form the day that i shipped it, when would i get it back do you think?? would it be more than a week? Because if so, i don't think i can do it, Thakns for the help everyone, bye

thecavemankevin
04-17-2002, 06:39 PM
well, i shipped my body and rail to him about a month ago and still have not recieved it back yet. I said he hopes to have it done this week, when i will get them back...????

But i have seen his work and it is high quality worth waiting for. It's not very expensive either.