PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed on a Black Dragun

ben_JD
04-16-2002, 04:33 PM
I am having a difficult time fitting the Proteams' Warpfeed to the Black Dragun. Has anyone had luck here? It seems that I need an extra vertical feed tube to chop on, but I would like to see the way others have done it.

Thanks

Shewer-Shrat
04-16-2002, 05:23 PM
Honstly I think you have wasted your money, the black dragun only shoots max at 10bps.

-SS

MikeCouves
04-16-2002, 06:52 PM
Yeah your such a good help Shrat. Well you could sand down the adpater so it will fit in the vertical adpater on your Black Dragun. That's pretty much one of the only things you could do. And then if it's too small you can just put some tape over it.

subbeh
04-16-2002, 08:30 PM
I consider the advantage of the warp the fact that no hopper is on top, not ROF. That's just a side effect :D

ben_JD
04-17-2002, 08:29 AM
An additional problem is that the set screws on the bottom of the grip frame are not in line with the gun; they are diagonally placed.
_______
| . . . . |
| .O. . .|
| . . . . |
| . . . . | | Toward barrel of marker
| . . . . | V
| . . . . |
| . . .O.|
| . . . . |
--------

Aristic ability aside (ignore dots if you can, seems like the only way to space), the set screws are similar to that found in the diagram above (same as the Spyder XTRA I have found).

Drilling into the warp bracket is not a great option due to the placement of the vibration sensor.

Any more (constructive) ideas

cphilip
04-17-2002, 08:41 AM
Sounds like the Spyder offset. They make an adapter for those to inline the holes or you can drill the Warp bracket one hole to line it all up.

synreal
04-17-2002, 08:44 AM
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/011-4020-505.html

or bust out the drill (personally, i'd save the $12 bucks and drill that puppy)