PDA

View Full Version : If you have a z-grip read this

breakingpoint
04-17-2002, 11:20 AM
Where did you get your z-grip from (website) and who makes it? How do you like it? Also where can I find a good steel wrapped air setup? thanks:D

Cliffio
04-17-2002, 11:25 AM
Z's are made by agd

altho there are prototypes out that are made by other companies, altho they are not on the market as of yet

steel wrapped? like tuff skin? or fiber wrapped?, or are yuo just talking about a steel tank?

Cliff

Smokee_2_7
04-17-2002, 11:27 AM
1. C.O. Paintball, December 2000. They do not have any more.
2. No One, Currently. The Z-grip WAS made by airgun designs. There were a relativly small number made. That first run didn't sell too well, so production was stopped.
There may be another run of them in the future.

Croix71
04-17-2002, 11:50 AM
1) Brand Spankin new from Donggie at ModifiedPaintball.Com
~brand new Z-Grips would be very rare
~you can find used ones for $90-$100 in the buy/sell forums
~you could wait until they make another batch.

2) AGD is out of stock and doesn't make them anymore

3) The Z feels great, it's very comfortable! They look strange but it
adds to a uniqueness of a marker.

4) Try E-mailing/PM'ing Donggie if he can't get you what you need
he'll refer you to someone who can. :D

Xzion
04-17-2002, 05:43 PM
[list=1]
I got my Z-Grip from the batch of grips that AGD found in their warehouse. They no longer have anymore as far as I know.
AGD Makes the Z-Grip, though after they finish some more things on their 'To-Do' list, they plan on looking at redesigning the Z-Grip and improve it in places.
Where can you find it?? you can sometimes find them kicking around the buy/sell forums here. and sometimes on Ebay and whatnot. As for finding one brand new, your probably not going to have much luck, as AGD only made 500 grips total I believe, and it took years to sell just that first run, which is why they no longer regularily produce them.
How do I like it?? I LOVE IT! In all honesty, once I got use to the grip, I find it hard to go back to a regular grip frame. Its just that comfortable. I doubt ill ever sell or trade it, even if I sell my mag, which I dont see hapenning either :D
[/list=1]

giant1515
04-18-2002, 06:19 AM
I got at a local shop who had not 1 but 2 used ones in stock
I haven't used it yet so I don't know if I like it or not, but it feels comfortable. The problem i've noticed dry firing it though is that it's easier to short stroke than the dye .45 frame that I had on there.(still have it in case the z and I don't get along).
Good luck finding one, I ran across it by chance.