PDA

View Full Version : Recontinue Z-grips

breakingpoint
04-17-2002, 06:01 PM
I want one and I hope that you do too, if the poll turns out that we want them recontinued maybe they'll see this and do just that. I'm making this poll because I want to but a NEW z-grip in the near future and they are nowhere online. Please give your opinion.

jah871
04-17-2002, 06:30 PM
it is probably last on tom's list right now. it doesnt help by bugging him about it because he is very busy right now. everyone bugged him about getting the xtremes out asap and now several people want him to do the new zgrips. let him finished what he has already started. do a search and you will find several threads just like this one. thanks

SlipknotX556
04-17-2002, 06:50 PM
If you would have did a search you would have found out that Tom might be doing a batch of intell Z's. He stated that he must do other things on a list before he can do the next batch of Z's.

AGD
04-17-2002, 07:12 PM
Funny how the Z-Grip idea just keeps coming up! I saw the first proto of the Bushmaster Z today and it looks great. This is the Martinez one.

AGD

RATM
04-17-2002, 07:39 PM
If you really want one look for one in the Classifieds. I put up a thread today and found one within an hour.

RT pRo AuToMaG
04-17-2002, 09:16 PM
too bad i just got a z-grip. i wanted it to fit the stikies. oh well.

Croix71
04-17-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Guys,

Man you know how to drive a guy NUTS!! Where were you all 4 years ago!!

Ok I am going to make you a deal, now listen REAL HARD!!

I WILL make you another run of Z-Grips. I will make them fit Dye Stickies. I'll even make them in chrome WITH intellifeed mount.

Here is what you have to do to make me happy.

First of all if you say you want them and I don't sell them FAST I will never, NEVER, EVER let you talk me into anything like this again.

Second, I am only going to sell them through our online store not through dealers because I don't want them calling me up and returning them because you all said you wanted them and then didn't buy. Right before we give the go ahead to machine them I will open the store for pre-orders. If we don't get enough we don't go into production.

Third, they are not going to be cheap! They will be at least 115 without grips. I have to make money on this because it could very well be a one time thing. If I don't sell them all I still have to at least break even.

Fourth, if you DO buy them like hotcakes and what I hear on this forum IS the word of God then I will be putty in your hands and you can be assured that future pleas will not go unnoticed.

Time Frame:

Before we can even think about redesigning the Z-Grip I have to,
Finish the 4500
Rework the mold on the nubbins
Get the Superbolts into smooth production
Design the ACE system
Rework the Extreme bodies for the ACE
Redesign the Warp Feed Module for the Extreme
Gun Dyno the power tube tips with the Superbolt
Get the Extreme into production
Verify the mold fixes in the Warp diverter plate and adaptors
Get the AGD store photos and descriptions done for ALL our parts and products

So until you see all the things on this list done don't ask about Z-Grip production. I WILL produce them again unless you don't pre order, so be assured, AGD has spoken.

AGD

From the following thread.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17726&highlight=Zgrip

SqueegeeKid
04-17-2002, 09:52 PM
Well, after Tom gets through all that stuff, i'm definately buying the new z-grip. I was thinking of buying a used one, but i'll hold out for the new ones.

pip_999
04-18-2002, 09:54 AM
just outta curiosity how much did you pay for your used ones?

i want a pair

Croix71
04-18-2002, 09:49 PM
I've seen used Zs from $90-100.