PDA

View Full Version : Important (plz read)

Micromag man!
04-17-2002, 07:07 PM
ok i live in florida and im moving to north carolina and i wanna know if pball is big up there??? very important to me because i love pb and i dont wanna move away from it

Jonno06
04-17-2002, 07:37 PM
where in Florida?

cphilip is in NC i think....

RT_Luver
04-17-2002, 07:46 PM
I live in the VERY northeast corner of TN and travel to NC almost every weekend to play at the field over their so i know its played and alot of people play their so I say its popular all over NC

HoppysMag
04-17-2002, 07:49 PM
cphilip is in souh carolina

Micromag man!
04-17-2002, 08:04 PM
o because im 13 rite now and i race go-karts and u only haveto be 14 to race cars on a track and my parents think i should go somewhere where i can excell in racing and NC is where it is but i dont wanna leave pball behind either... lol im going to be in the mountains and a 1 hour drive is cool b/c nearest feild from here in edgewater (near new smyrna) is 20 mins to 30 mins and its Spacecoast. So this weekend im either playing in Bunnell or Spacecoast if i have money to play cause i got a national go-kart race saturday so if i have money sunday ill be there.... but thanx for the info cause cant live without paintball.... o yeah and when i move to nc im making an airball feild and a race track in my yard (buying big plce) but thanx ao'ers your the best

RT_Luver
04-17-2002, 08:15 PM
sounds sorta like something I'm doin.....next year or sometime soon I'm movin from TN to maine because I'm really good at skiing and my parents say I have A LOT of potential. so they said that if I wanted to I could move to maine and train at a skiing acedemy named Carrabassett Acedemy and maybe get into the World Cup Circut. which think would be awesome. I'm just hopin that people play pb up there

bob87
04-17-2002, 08:21 PM
Well I live in charlotte and it is an OK size sport here the only bad thing is that the is not very meny filds/stores.

where in NC are you moving to?

Micromag man!
04-17-2002, 08:30 PM
Towards the mountains... ever heard of Magi Valley... very small place (some dont even consider that a city) Hey i think ts awsome that ur going to go and do good at skiing, maybe ill see u on ESPN lol:p

bob87
04-18-2002, 06:53 AM
Nop never hered of it.

martlet1
04-18-2002, 02:16 PM
They play in NC, but you have to play barefoot, drive a 4x4, and your favorite tv show has to be the Dukes of Hazzard. Sorry not my rules, but thiers. :)
JK...lol.