PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Beyond 2002?

Oddball
04-17-2002, 09:51 PM
I saw on Warpig how there was problems (fights, signaling from the side lines, taking off googles, ect) at Beyond 2002. Wanted to hear from anyone who actually saw what happened and how bad was it.

billmi
04-18-2002, 08:09 AM
I was there...
It was bad...

When fights happen because a ref assaults a player, things just aren't right.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

~Backdraft~
04-18-2002, 08:10 AM
I must have missed that when i was lookin on Warpig the other day..i'll have to go check that.

***EDIT*** Were the people involved in the arguing and removing of masks and pushing people punished in some way? Hopefully they were becasue that is what is going to hurt our sport have people doing that in front of many who are witnessing this sport for the first time...this makes me angry

billmi
04-19-2002, 08:35 AM
Were the people involved in the arguing and removing of masks and pushing people punished in some way?

Not that I know of. When my wife commented to one of the refs who had just taken his mask off while there were still players moving downfield that didn't know the game was over, he shouted "Get off the field B#$%!"

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

Jonno06
04-19-2002, 12:33 PM
dangit!!

i was gonna go to that,but by the time i saw it on warpig it was sunday(the last day for it)....that thing looked cool....too bad about what happened.....is it every year??????