PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my Warp Feed.

PowerFedMag
04-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Heh, and got a new job. But still, $150 (@ pballgear) is costly. Someone just want to enforce the awseomeness of the Warp Feed by spewing out all the enat things it can do...I need constant reassurence cuz I am a gun perfectionist!
HAHA...Thanks

pip_999
04-18-2002, 07:37 PM
warpage = ruleage

my friend won his on here
im gonna kill him

yao your goin straight to hell

Cliffio
04-18-2002, 07:43 PM
they are really just ok, i mean they feed a little faster than a revy but you can still miss shots because of the rev not keeping up with the warp

but it does do a few good things

Cliff

RT_Luver
04-18-2002, 07:48 PM
THEIR GREAT..since I bought mine i dont thin I could play without one..its like changing from straight ski's to shaped ski's, GREAT difference and I love um:D :D :D :D , also... the warp will only skip a shot if it runs outta paint between it and the hopper. to make it a a lil more simple to understand...say you have 5 pb in the warp and 7 in the hose, the warp and keep up with your rof for that 12 pb BUT the war holds more then that and u can have a longer hose if u want...sorry for the lengthy reply

PowerFedMag
04-18-2002, 07:53 PM
One thing I failed to consider...my name.......how can I be dubbed WarpFedMag???????

RT_Luver
04-18-2002, 07:59 PM
thats kinda a problem I'm gunna have...because once I get my extreme I wont have an RT anymore, not that I dont love rt's I just want to have an e-mag name, :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

bond1313
04-18-2002, 08:10 PM
Hey man congrats on getting a warp but 150 you got ripped. Donngie has them for 108 plus shipping so there about 125 shipped you can not beat that price.

Cliffio
04-19-2002, 08:30 AM
honestly they only have a few uses, i mean ok lets say for the sake of argument, that we want a warp feed to make our profile smaller,

ok, first, if you DO have a hopper on a regular high rise, what is behind the hopper? YOUR HEAD!!! so ok take away the warp what do you have? you = gogged, fun huh

anyways, it does however reduce your profile for people at a few angles on the field like a little left or a little right, but if you can see the hopper, alot of time you can see the mask, i mean i aim at hoppers, but only cause its the first thing that gets stuck out

anyways, and really its limited to what you hopper can do, it will only feed as fast as the revy you run on it, i mean it goes give the revy a little time to catch up, so thats good

its also akward for some people with all that weight off center, i know it throws some makers balance off

CLiff

BTAutoMag
04-19-2002, 10:14 AM
i didnt know that it needed inforcement. i thought reputation alone did it for the warp:D