PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get a Brass Eagle Evolution paddle?

Magget25
04-19-2002, 11:03 PM
I have a 12v revvy and im looking to change the paddle inside and i was reading about the brass eagle evolution paddle. Where can i buys these at?

DarkPhoenix
04-19-2002, 11:08 PM
go to www.dropzonepaintball.com they carry all sorts of parts

Krazy Ivan
04-19-2002, 11:31 PM
Can't do that actually. The 12v revvy has a paddle that jumbles paint around to prevent a jam.
The Evolution however has a different way of doing things. It instead puts the paint into holes, like a warp, to be ready to drop into the gun. So you can see the 2 hoppers are 2 different breeds and can't really be combined into one.

ProjectMag
04-19-2002, 11:34 PM
The Evolution paddle can be used in the Revolution, you just have to bend the "fingers" up so they don't hit the sides.

Magget25
04-19-2002, 11:39 PM
when i was looking at dropzonepaintball, VL make a propeller called the "Evil" propeller that the ends are bent up for the 12v revvy. it so when u get down under 50 paintballs it dont fling the paint around so it grabs it and puts it down the hole, its $10

liigod
04-19-2002, 11:56 PM
dont. If u own an Eggolution, then ditch it. if youw ana make an impeller, just get a jmj one. www.jmjconecepts.com or something like that. Sandridge sells em too. www.sandridgepaintball.com

thecavemankevin
04-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by liigod
dont. If u own an Eggolution, then ditch it. if youw ana make an impeller, just get a jmj one. www.jmjconecepts.com or something like that. Sandridge sells em too. www.sandridgepaintball.com

He's right the eggolution is a p.o.s.!!! But the impeller is not a bad idea at all. I don't know about jmj or sandridge because couldn't access there sites. But the one from dropzone looks like the one i have attached.

this is a prebent one $10 (i got for $5 from them :)) It doesn't make much of a difference when the hopper is full, but when it is running low, it works far better then the regular paddles.

Xzion
04-20-2002, 12:13 PM
thecavemankevin is right, when full, its pretty much like a regular revvie impeller, though when low, it tends to fling the balls forward and let them roll down into the feed neck, thus feeding much better. Ive included a link below to a thread where I had posted MPEG movies of my X-Board/'Evil' Impeller in action, they both show well how the impeller works.

Ive also included a pic of my impeller.

X-Board & 'Evil' Impeller MPEG movie thread. (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29205&highlight=Evil)

I <3 MAGS
04-20-2002, 12:54 PM
For $7 you can get a vortex impeller from Modified Paintball.

Magget25
04-22-2002, 07:08 PM
Which is better the Vortex or the Evil impeller?????

liigod
04-22-2002, 07:23 PM
vortex

spliff
04-22-2002, 08:11 PM
If i what i read was correct, "Evil Impellers" are the left over Evolution paddles that BE decided to sell off after discontinueing the Evolution. Wicked Air Sportz, one of the industry leaders in Loader Technology, has tested both the Evil Impellers and the JMJ Vortex Impellers. There tests concluded that the Evil impellers performed identically or worse than the stock 12v paddles, and that the JMJ Vortex Impellers actually improve Loader performance and speed. Check out http://www.wickedairsportz.com/ for the test results. You can also purchase the vortex impellers there. I personally run a WAS TurboRev board and a Vortex Impeller, and the feed rate is phenomenal. I have never seen any other revoltuion setup feed as fast an as reliably as the TurboRev+ setup.

thecavemankevin
04-22-2002, 09:28 PM
I wouldn't take their results to seriously, after all they are also trying to sell something. I am not saying there product doesn't work better because i have no idea, but i do know that they evil props do in fact work a great deal better when the paint load is low in the hopper. So that is another reason i don't take their results to seriously.

Krom-One
04-22-2002, 10:05 PM
Don't go with the Evolution. I know you just want the paddle, but even that is being changed, due to it's rigid design. Either wait for the new rubber one to come out, or just get a Richochet 2k.

Snooky
04-23-2002, 12:01 AM
WARNING!!!! If u dont bend the arms up exaclt right they wil jam balls and u should just buy a vortex in the first place.