PDA

View Full Version : Air Leak & trigger won't engage

Tinsletown
04-20-2002, 06:39 PM
Good day all... Since I bought my gun a couple months ago I have been nothing but impressed w/ the owners and this forum. I guess this all funnels down from the manufacturer.

As of late... I am experieincing some issues but entirely due to my "CRAP" Nitro Duck regulator and a little end-user stupidity (at least I admit it).

When I attach my bottle to the regulator --> the air doesn't initiate the trigger and air is coming out of the side venting hole. The picture shows the hole and the regulator I'm using. If you know this reg. it's not working. It allows what ever pressure is in the bottle to hit the gun.

If you could shed some light, no matter how bright...

TIA

Tinsletown

enyman@sympatico.ca

BlackVCG
04-20-2002, 08:09 PM
Air leaking out of that side hole means the regulator valve pin assembly o-rings are bad. Replace them or the entire assembly.

Xzion
04-20-2002, 08:18 PM
On a side note, the black o-ring thingies on the pin, dont dismantle them, theyre non-user adjustable, and you will break them if you try to pull them off. Trust me, I know from a friends experience, once theyre off, they wont go back on properly. :D

Tinsletown
04-20-2002, 09:27 PM
Holy crapper...Thought I was removing a tumour that developed while replacing those rings...

It worked guys!!! THX