PDA

View Full Version : 2 trigger frames

Micromag man!
04-21-2002, 11:04 AM
I have a benchy double, and its about 2 years old and it has a long trigger pull but also an EXTREMLY soft one. now i shot an intelliframe and it was shorter but dramatically heavier, and it was newer. could the heaviness of it be because his was new, and can his get as soft as my benchy, or could it be cause mine is a retro and his wasnt? cause i wanna get an i-frame, but i dont wanna give up the softness of my behcy, and my tank is set at 940 which stiffens the pull even more

Load SM5
04-21-2002, 11:24 AM
The trigger pull on the intelliframe probably was'nt broken in. Mag trigger pulls get sweeter with age as the sear wears down a little. The intelliframes I've shot did'nt have a really soft pull but they were short and snappy similiar to the stock frames.

tysonmachado
04-21-2002, 01:07 PM
If you look closely at the triggers you will see that the stock triggers and i-frame triggers contact the trigger rod at a point farther from the pivot of the trigger. This means that the benchmark trigger provides greater leverage on the trigger rod but less relative travel of the trigger rod, providing a softer but longer pull.

Micromag man!
04-21-2002, 03:26 PM
o, so if i put a trigger stop on my benchy itll be better??? or r they both the same as far as weight of trigger, just need to be broken in the same?