PDA

View Full Version : AGD rules

SHOCKER1050
04-21-2002, 11:50 AM
ive seen him on a couple ppz bad traders list and im wondering what he did

p8ntballa
04-21-2002, 05:44 PM
Mossman bought a tank off him and when he hooked it up to his scuba he found out that it was a quick disconnect not a fillnipple. He told him and AGD rules said he would send one. Couple weeks went by and mossman doesnt have a fill nipple. I think there was something about him posting the gun Arman had for sale as him selling it. Had the same serial number and everything...I think, not sure on that one.

AGDRules
04-25-2002, 08:58 PM
Ok, Mossmanns situation, I bought a fill nipple for him from Unlikely Heroes and it took a while to get it from them cause they order direct from factory. Anyways I sent the fill nipple and moss mann said he hasnt recieved it yet. Thats why I was thinking of just giving him some money cause he said he cna pick one up from his store pretty cheap.

Armans Impulse - a friend asked me to post his gear for sale on a forum I knew, and I did just that, anyways turns out it was armans gear the guy was telling me he had, and I even stated I was selling it for a friend... this thing has been discusted to death and im tired of hearing new people continually bring up stuff thats done and over with.

Like I said that is the last time im really gonna help someone like that unless I know them really well.