PDA

View Full Version : V-Force Testimonial

Phil
04-21-2002, 02:04 PM
I just bought a V-Force mask basically because I was unhappy with my Jt spectra and so many people vouched for the V-Force here on the forums. Well, the V-Force mask just plain rocks! It is clearer, has a better field of vision and is lighter. I cant think of a single area that it doesnt blow away my JT. The lower half of the mask is farther away from your face which makes the mask much cooler to wear. That is very important down here in Florida. Go buy a V-Force! You wont be sorry.

P.S. My verticle feed E-Mag performed flawlessly yet again. No chops no breaks. E-Mag + Freak = creamy goodness.

MagMan5446
04-21-2002, 02:10 PM
^word.

-edit-

It means I completely agree with all that he said.

Blennidae
04-21-2002, 02:23 PM
I have been considering getting a new V force mask. Who has the best prices on them?

ScoobYSnax
04-21-2002, 02:46 PM
I got a v-force shield (rental version, but all it has is tougher foam I believe). The thing rocks, like you said. $28 at www.pirate-paintball.com I dunno if it still is that cheap, but for that price, you CANNOT go wrong. Check it out!

Fred
04-21-2002, 03:02 PM
I tried on Wyn's yesterday... very comfy... but...

after a couple Gog shots the chrome on his lens is already wearing off...

They look spiffy, but I think i'm gonna stick with my Spectras... :P

pumpamatic
04-21-2002, 03:14 PM
I love my Invision. It is way better than a Flex-7. I could never find any Spectra that was comfortable around my ears. The Invision is. Awesome foam, awesome strap, awesome ventilation, awesome goggles. The Invision just feels so much sturdier than the JT's I have tried.

spazzed
04-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Several months ago there was a recall on some v-force mask or other, I'd look into it if I were you.

Shaft
04-21-2002, 03:27 PM
Another VForce convert! Cool.

The masks rule.

Spazzed: Recall?!? I never heard of one on a mask since the Proteus recall. I shall look.

SlipknotX556
04-21-2002, 03:45 PM
Bling son.

Mango
04-21-2002, 05:33 PM
The anti-fog treatment on the V-Force's is amazing. When it rained yesterday after being pretty warm out, they never fogged. The Spectra's and Proteus's out on the field were all fogged up!!! It's good to have lots of pairs of goggles around just in case. I have a pair of Spectra's and Proteus's (the pro's stink IMO) and I love my V-Forces. The foam on the Spectra's is comfier I will admit.

Cristobal
04-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Yeah, the v-force goggles are really great; I've got the z-leader version of the v-force sheild and its worked wonderfully, and the easy lens removal system is very nice.

Ov3rmind
04-21-2002, 05:53 PM
Yes, V-Forces do rule. I have a Sheild right now, and I love it. The lense makes it worth while for so many reasons (larger feild of view, way easy removal, has NEVER fogged on me, ever). I probably would never wear a JT again. I'm thinking of upgrading to a Morph though, because sometimes the stiff lower half of the mask gets in the way of my beavertail when I'm trying to aim, so the flexible Morph would work perfectly (I don't use the chinstrap or neckguard that came with the Sheild anyway).

Miscue
04-21-2002, 08:10 PM
I swear by V-Force now. All I use.

http://www.paintballfx.com is where I get mine. On my second one now cuz last one looks like it got dragged and run over... :)

Ov3rmind
04-21-2002, 08:24 PM
I have a question before getting a Morph for anyone who knows: Do the Morph and Sheild use the same lenses, or do they take different ones? The reason is, is because I can get replacement Sheild lenses, but I can't find Morph ones. Thx.

Oh yeah, http://www.paintballfx.com is (http://) has a dirt cheap price for the Sheild, should have bought it there in the first place (thanks for the link Miscue).

Potatoboy
04-21-2002, 08:26 PM
Shield and Morph lenses are the same.

Some of the morphs come with fance chromed ones though.

TylerDurden
04-21-2002, 08:48 PM
The morph goggles come with one thermal lens in the color of the goggles you ordered, and one clear lens. The sheild is $34.95 at Paintballinc.com. I just ordered a pair.:p

mykroft
04-22-2002, 08:28 AM
I've got the BE MaxxVision (Identical to V-Force Shield) and they rock, although the V-Force era lenses are better than the BE lenses (Anti-Fog works better).

Jacob
04-22-2002, 09:21 AM
One of the biggest problems I have had with the Proteus is that paint always seems to get through that circle right in front of the mouth. Yesterday about three or four people on my team got facefulls of paint, all wearing JT's. Do those of you who wear V-Forcehave similar problems, or is it all good?

Bad_Knees
04-22-2002, 10:38 AM
For those that have V-Forces...which one did you get and why? I'm thinking of getting one but I want to know what others think..Thanks!

nilloc 93
04-22-2002, 01:07 PM
V-Force absolutely rock! I've taken mine to countless tournaments and big games, in all sorts of conditions, and they have not fogged once.
They're light, give a great field of view, (better than any JT) and are pretty stylish to boot. All new players or players wanting to upgrade to a new goggle system should definitely give the V-Force a go.

Shaft
04-22-2002, 01:13 PM
They are designed for paintball players. No comprimises. Even the price is superior.
Superior anti-fog
Superior field of view
Superior clarity
Superior comfort
Superior looks
Superior protection (full coverage for my big head)

I will be hard pressed to switch back to a JT product again.

pip_999
04-22-2002, 01:33 PM
i like the nuvis

anyone else?

Strider
04-22-2002, 02:22 PM
VENTS RAGE were the best... *S*

Croix71
04-23-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Bad_Knees
For those that have V-Forces...which one did you get and why? I'm thinking of getting one but I want to know what others think..Thanks!

I have the exact same questions as well. :D I think there are 3 types with different prices. Whice model is everyone hyped up about?

nilloc 93
04-23-2002, 07:02 AM
I picked up the Morph about a year and a half ago. For the price (about $55.00 in my neck of the woods), you can't beat 'em.

BTAutoMag
04-23-2002, 09:41 AM
i just ordered a vforce mask from my dealer. i said find me a good deal and he set to work:D

dropkick1
04-23-2002, 10:16 AM
i won a pair of the shields at a scenario game at skirmish and used them one day, they were ok, not that comfortable, and u can't put a fan on them unless u make it yourself, but overall they're a good set of goggles.

ken

krafty
04-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Strider
VENTS RAGE were the best... *S*

Hear hear!

I liked them better than pretty much anything out now. I liked their ability to keep me from fogging (even my glasses) in hot, humid weather. I liked how the strap had a clip in the back of it. I liked the add-on neck protector.

MajorDamage
04-23-2002, 04:23 PM
The morph is the best one, I LOVE MINE! The Morph has rubber on it and the shield has plastic. Rubber is bouncier and you get more bounces! I have a red and black V-Force Morph and it is THE COOLEST! Ive NEVER had it fog, even a lil bit. I once had moisture get in while playing night games, but no fog. The standard Morph does NOT come with two lenses, the Morph Mirror does though, it's about an extra $10 for the mirror version(one mirror lens, usually the same color as the mask, and one clear). V-Force is, by far, THE COOLEST! When my lens is clean it looks like I have no lens on at all! It's like not wearing a mask! Also the visor is SUPER awesome, I got two bounces on it one game, both at pretty close range :D! Also they just look...so...COOL!

ENDO!

Puddleglum
04-23-2002, 04:52 PM
I could never find any Spectra that was comfortable around my ears.

Dumbo

Anyway......I really like my new Raven Nuvis 2.0. The Java ones are crap, but this one really kicks. It is soooo reakin small. Compared to a Proteus they were the same size. And the photochromatic lenses are awsome. Clear to blue to purple baby!!!!!!