PDA

View Full Version : I played against shocktech today!

hubadlatimmy
04-21-2002, 06:43 PM
I don't know how to start this so I am just going to let the whole story pour out. Today was our teams first time at team practices at Badlandz and for some wierd reason they had the Shocktech airball field up.

We were watching Aftershock and Shocktech play each other then the game got over and Ronnie Simpkins asked if we wanted to play a few games so my team got to pair up with Afterschock and play a 10 man against Shocktech.

We played 2 games, our team won the first one then shocktech came back and killed us the 2nd becuase they were pissed that we had one the first one against them. I played really good and kept people from getting any sweet spots by going to the Dorito, and shot one guy from shocktech. Then after the game was over he came over asking Danny Love if it was him who shot him and danny love said no it was this kid and pointed to me, he knew because I was shooting green paint. It was so awesome. Then the 2nd game the guys on Aftershock kept givings us paint and letting us shoot there SFL cockers.

Even though the weather sucked it was an awesome day and playing on that 10 man airball field with shocktech and aftershock isn't something to many people can say they have done.

Jonno06
04-21-2002, 06:46 PM
shocktech,or aftershock?

im confused now....aftershock and shocktech are like sister companies.i mean,danny kinda owns shocktech..

spacemanspiff
04-21-2002, 06:47 PM
Dude that is sweet. I would love to get the chance to play with or against a pro team. I would be smiling for weeks.:)

hubadlatimmy
04-21-2002, 07:11 PM
Team Shocktech who is the shocktech factory team and plays Am A and Team Aftershock the pro team that is also sponsored by Shocktech, we played with Aftershock and beat Shocktech 1 time out of 2.

Jonno06
04-21-2002, 07:41 PM
i would think aftershock would creme shocktech....

who is ur fav team?

hubadlatimmy
04-21-2002, 07:52 PM
I would have to say my favorite team is either Aftershock or Dynasty, Dynasty has alot of really cool guys.

It's actually pretty fair Team Shocktech is just like the B team for Aftershock it's where all there players come from. It really wasn't that lopsided except for the 2nd game where we started with 8 guys and they had 10.

Jonno06
04-21-2002, 07:55 PM
yea,Dynasty is awesome....