PDA

View Full Version : Next gun...

AssassN
04-21-2002, 07:48 PM
What should i get??? I really like the feel of an electro but i like the reliability of a mechanical one. I really can't decided and it has come neck and neck between Dye 2k2 Cocker or E-mag (not xtreme or ne thing special) or Angel with System-X upgrades . I have an RT now I i hate the trigger. It is only fast when it goes reactive on accident and i can never seem to do it again when i want to. Today i shot my friends Shocker and i was amazed at how much it felt like clicking my mouse. But then again the Dye Cockers have a short pull and they look really cool. Angels are also nice for those obvious reasons. I am really stuck and need some input.:confused: :confused: :confused: If u vote other please tell me what it was.;)

boss_automager
04-21-2002, 07:56 PM
An E-mag has a mode in which the trigger or something like that or so I'm told.

bond1313
04-21-2002, 08:00 PM
I would get a emag if I were you but those dye cockers are nice.

liigod
04-21-2002, 08:11 PM
dye cockers have the same internals as a stock cocker. so get a vert feed wgp with a new rock reg, and put a dye frame on it. BOOOM you have a dye cocker, minus 1000 dollars of prettyness. I say get a ground zero intimidator, or an f5 autococker. GZ timmys are only 900 bucks and out perform all the guns on yer list. THey have anti chop eyes, are low presure, ect. They are great guns. SYstem x angels, i mean system plastiX angels are just funny.

bond1313
04-21-2002, 08:12 PM
Ya good point about the cockers I just like the way they look, but a emag is better then a timmy in my opinion.

SlipknotX556
04-21-2002, 08:14 PM
Id go with the Emag.

Ov3rmind
04-21-2002, 08:29 PM
Have you heard of the Viking or the Excalibur? They sound perfect for your requirements if you haven't seen them before. They are electronic, known to be reliable, and have lifetime warranties. Take a look at em' at www.akalmp.com. Out of those, I'd say the DYE Cocker though, just because i'm fond of Cockers (although, for the price, you can get better Cockers. Check out the Works Cocker at www.workspaintball.com).

liigod
04-21-2002, 08:31 PM
vikeings dont have eyes, and for that much u should get one.

AssassN
04-21-2002, 08:31 PM
An E-mag has a mode in which the trigger or something like that or so I'm told. what does that mean?? I know it has electro and stuff what u mean by this??

Thanks for all the input! Ya now that u meantion it System-X is more looks than ne thing. I think i will prolly go with E-Mag. Anyone know where to get one cheap??

AssassN
04-21-2002, 08:33 PM
Also quick question. I have heard about half and half of this. Some say e-mags auto some say not. Are they full auto??

bond1313
04-21-2002, 08:36 PM
Well the emag is electric and has a real nice trigger pull, it also got a switch that lets you got to hybrid, electric pull a reactive puch out and maual so when your batery dies you still have a working gun. They are not full auto though and www.modifiedpaintball.com has the best price and you can choose your color.

Ov3rmind
04-21-2002, 08:46 PM
vikeings dont have eyes, and for that much u should get one.

Hmmmm, neither do many guns for the same or more amount of money. That seems like a stupid reason not to buy one. Do Angels, Cockers, E-Mags, Shockers, or Matrices have eyes? No, but they are some of the most popular and best performing guns out there. Besides, none of his choices had eyes anyway, and all three of them costed more.

Revalation999
04-21-2002, 10:08 PM
actually all new shockers and impys do have the eyes. i think eyes are mostly out for smartpars being as the were the first to develop them as far as i have seen, correct me if im wrong, but im more than sure that sp prollly has a fatass patent on those as well if they did. if you realy want one with an eye, agd is making one if you look at the prototype lab, the a.c.e..

Mango
04-22-2002, 08:16 AM
I vote other. I vote Pie. Thank you come again.

dansim
04-22-2002, 08:47 AM
angel.

Kaiser Bob
04-22-2002, 09:25 AM
I voted Pie as well. However, E-mags are the sweetest of the bunch :)

Krazy Ivan
04-22-2002, 10:07 AM
I would say and stock angel or an emag. I like the angel's reliability/features, however that is all it has over the emag, is extra features. I wouldn't get the system X by any means though, it looks like crap, and I don't know why you would want a plastic gun that costs over $1000.

Although I like cockers, I like them more if it's stock and you build it up. It's more of a journey gun instead of a straight out of the box classic. The autococker needs to be set to your abilities and what you need, hence it's a little bit more styled to your needs and can be customized to maximize your shooting/playing style. However buying the Dye/KAPP/Evolution etc. cocker's are just giving you what other people think will fit the mass market, why buy a cookie cutter when you can get what you want, trim off the crap and streamline the power.

In the end, I would recommend buying a stock cocker, and buying some upgrades if you like total manual. However if you want to go electro the only manual/electro way to go is emag.

Therefore, if you want insane ROF, then go with the emag, and keep you manual side happy, because the emag has a switch to make it go back to fully mechanical. That and you don't have to do any customizing to an emag to cut the crap and streamline the power.

pip_999
04-22-2002, 11:33 AM
you know what he says

"did i tell you the secret to the e-mag? its the trigger"

soilent green
04-22-2002, 11:35 AM
for you emag is perfect as it has manual mode hence as reliable as a mechanical

AssassN
04-23-2002, 06:57 PM
Crap i don't know what to get. Another question about angel. WTF is blaze?? Vacum feed?? These sound like some of those "added" features but i have never used an angel and never really liked them till now so ca some one fill me in. BTW i am happy to see this responce.:)

Micromag man!
04-24-2002, 11:35 AM
Get a Free-Flow cocker, nothing is stock, u can get it annodized ANY way u want when u order, u customize it urself, they have a nice, Nice trigger pull, (i think somewhere around 1.5mm) they are accurate constistant, and the bolt pressure is 35 psi, and u know what that means, NO MORE CHOPS! www.professionalpaintball.com

FeelTheRT
04-24-2002, 12:23 PM
Works Cocker... There are so many different ano patterns for Works and they preform like a champ. Well worth the $1000.

AssassN
04-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Micro amn. I am glad u suggested that. I would of forgotten about them i will consider it.

AssassN
04-24-2002, 04:38 PM
F***ING SWEET!!! I didn't know i could customize that freeflow so much. That is []D [] []V[] []D

AssassN
04-24-2002, 04:45 PM
ok i have figured out what i am going to do. I wanted a cye cocker but freeflow is better so.... I will get freeflow and get the dye frame. ^^ ok thnx for the freeflow idea.

AssassN
04-24-2002, 04:49 PM
Ok to get some freeflow ideas send in some pics of them while i customize mine.

Micromag man!
04-25-2002, 10:09 AM
im glad ur going with it.... i am tooo never got so much recognition on these posts lol

bond1313
04-25-2002, 10:20 AM
Very nice choice freeflows are nice, I got to meat teamlockout a few weeks ago and there is so many different configurations for them. They truly are one of the nicest cockers.

AssassN
04-25-2002, 04:27 PM
Ya i am REALLy gald u said that. mmmmm 35 psi mmmmmmm * i can taste it already*

Sledgehammer
05-13-2002, 09:36 AM
I already got an Xtreme Emag, not getting a next gun anytime soon... :D :D :D :D :D

wyn1370
05-13-2002, 04:20 PM
bah, cocker smocker, get a GZ. They rule.

AssassN
05-13-2002, 06:31 PM
well i figured o0ut what i am doing. I found a guy with a freeflow that wants an RT. And then i found a guy with a micro e-mag that wants a freeflow. It will all work to where i have a micro e and don't spend a cent. Pretty cool goin from an RT to a micro e!

WickeDKlowN
06-01-2002, 11:01 PM
yuo suck.........j/k, hope you like which ever you end up with.

InfinatyBPS
06-01-2002, 11:34 PM
Get a Viking from AKA Modified paintball has them for sale pretty cheap...
only $700 in selected unmilled colors... still have money for a freak, nitro, and drop and thats for about the same price as an C&C angel with better performance...

Lone Gunman
06-02-2002, 03:27 PM
You suck... you really really suck! LOL

You are a lucky man.

AssassN
06-02-2002, 05:32 PM
Mabye not i don't think the gun is really a freeflow and i can't get ahold of yankee ne more. I WAS THIS "-" close to an E-Mag. It was a micro e that was all chrome. DAMN! Sorry mod i had to makes me mad.

Evil Bob
06-28-2002, 08:09 PM
If you're worried about bolt pressure, Mag LVL 10 bolt hits the ball with a big whopping 3-4 PSI when it moves forward. Tom even demonstrated this by stucking his tongue in front of the bolt on an Xtreme with LVL 10. I'd call that confidence. Also watch the videos where he's trying to squash a paintball with the bolt, even going so far as to turn the ball and hit it right on the seem.

Save your pennies up, and hold out for an Xtreme with LVL 10 on it, you'll have the best of both worlds, Anti Chop Eye and LVL 10.

-Evil Bob