PDA

View Full Version : Team AO Socal--name change--->CHILL FACTOR practice date!

Bonx0007
04-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Date: May 12th, 2002, Sunday
Time: 10:00am sharp

Again if this poses a problem for anyone scheduling wise LMK and we can change it. As always please check in so we know how much paint to bring and what to expect for a turnout. YOU HAVE THREE WEEKS TO PLAN FOR THIS ONE!!!!

BTW, we have changed our team name from Team AO SoCAL to-> CHILL FACTOR

Please be advised: All practice post will be done under this name from now on.

toymyster
04-22-2002, 12:52 PM
May 13th is good!!! Toymyster is in!!!!

Bonx0007
04-22-2002, 05:48 PM
Which looks better? I think I like the light green one.

Bonx0007
04-22-2002, 05:48 PM
or..

toymyster
04-22-2002, 06:21 PM
I personally like the Dark Green one, maybe even darker, like a deep Forest Green!!! But then again, it's you gun!!!

staklikdat
04-22-2002, 07:01 PM
hey mark and bob

can you tell me who i need to contact to get my warp fixed? website? i forgot what you guys told me.

mark, the light green is better, because the white paint that i shoot you with will show up less on the light green.

clanger
04-22-2002, 07:56 PM
I might be able to come. I'll let you know in a week or so.

Chris

staklikdat
04-23-2002, 01:18 AM
hey bob,

there has been a recall on the proteus masks. you might want to check it out. go to the jt website for details.

Bonx0007
04-23-2002, 11:16 AM
Dave,:mad:
btw Proteam Products is the company you need to talk to.

Bob that is a good idea i didn't think of going that dark yet. hmmm or I just wait till the upgrades come out and have it done then and save the money.

i-luv-my-rt
04-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Hey my team name is Chill Factor!!!! Thats ok i guess. Good luck in your tournies guys!!!

Bonx0007
04-23-2002, 11:06 PM
Thats crazy!!! Hey man we used reverse engineering for our name!!! We copied no one. Our teams just both have the same impecable tastes

gibby
04-24-2002, 08:13 AM
Hiya guys! Impact zone eh? It'll be my dad's birthday on the 13th but I think I might be able to play. I'll just have to take him out on the 12th that's all...hehe. =)

Can you give me the 411 on Impact Zone again? What's their website URL? Thanks! =)

Dave, how'd you like your warp?

Oh, one more thing...Bad_Knees and I are talking about playing a little this weekend at Jungle Island. If anyone is interested, let me know. BK and I will probably just do a little walk-on action. BK will be shooting his new baby(Micromag) for the first time so I can't miss that event! =)

staklikdat
04-24-2002, 05:40 PM
whats up guys

i suggest that we enter Rookie Madness 5 man tourney at Tombstone on June 2nd. $250 per team + $60 per case, field paint only. I think its time that we test the competetive level. 1st place team wins 5 STO cockers. If we need 1 or 2 more players, i know some pretty good dedicated guys who'll play with us. If we dont enter this tourney, some other guys asked me to play with them for this tourney. So lets try to get our team together so we could start getting organized. Its coming up faster than you think, lets do it if everyone is ready.

rey,
heres impactzones website: www.impactzonepaintball.com.

toymyster
04-24-2002, 05:45 PM
June 2nd?? Sound great to me, what do the rest of you guys say???

Bonx0007
04-25-2002, 12:35 PM
Good job Dave!!! I am in time to test ourselves. We should do that uniform thing soon then. so it will be fifty a person unless more go(plus paint of course) Dave get all rules and info please I have almost barely any time to post on the forum these days let alone do research. Thank You!!!

I am already really excited to play in this tourney. I am getting all anxious. We need to get our noses to the grind stone during practice!!!! Dave maybe your friends could play with us or come out to our next few practices so we can get used to them and all!!!LMK again Thanks

Bob, What's up dude!!!!:p

gibby
04-26-2002, 01:42 AM
Hrm...sounds like fun!!! :) You guys are going to have to get me in tip top shape!

staklikdat
04-26-2002, 01:42 AM
whats up guys,

i have some bad news. i cant play in the rookie madness tourney on june 2nd. i have a graduation to go to..... my own hehehe. Also the 2 weekends before, i'll be busy so i cant even play then. but i do encourage you guys to play in tourney. my friend who wants to play is back player. hes the son of gun tech at general joes. he the alternate on his dads team, plague, which is a really good team. so he's got some big tourney experience. im still in for the 13th, i'll also be playing at SC the week before if anyone else wants to go. John wants to do the uniform thing ASAP, otherwise he'll spen the money on something else. whenever you guys are ready, i am.

talk to you later

staklikdat
04-26-2002, 01:56 AM
its me again,

we need start talking more about strategy for each game. in talking to all the successful tourney guys i know, in 5 man, off the break, they have 2-3 back guys spray the field with paint, i mean spray the field alot sweetspotting the opponents front men. most tourneys are unlimited paint so what they do is have the back guys harnesses maxed, 2 pods jammed on their belly of their harness, and 1-2 pods in their hand, opened ready to reload. its a crapload of paint but it sure makes sense. we need to decide who our back guys are in order to do this. usually the front guys run up the sidelines. let me know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions.

gibby
04-26-2002, 09:44 AM
Dave, CONGRATULATIONS bud!! Finally done eh? NICE JOB!!

Ifwe're short on people, I've got a cousin who has been playing a hell of a lot! He's really good and very aggressive and is interested in playing tournies. Anyway, I'll talk to him and see if he's interested.

toymyster
04-26-2002, 01:06 PM
He guys!! Dave, congrats buddy!!! About time you got out of high school!!! I'll talk to PJ tomorrow, and post the results!! We must get together and discuss strategies, etc...!!
Later

Bonx0007
04-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Congratulations Dave. Good Work!!!

Ok folks I have now picked up a third job haha I am so tired. I am going to move furniture on the weekends for this law firm. Anyway I can work whenever I want so this does not screw up paintball.

The tourny is looking shaking because it only looks like we have Bob Rey and me. that is not a five man team. My guess is that john will be unable to make it which is fine and I understand. Unless we pick up 2 more DEDICATED players between now and then it is impossible.LMK what you guys think...

I am ready whenever you guys are for the uniform thing. Bob keep us posted please.

Dave you are right about the paint thing. I am going to need a bigger tank!!!

Peace

HungSolo
04-27-2002, 10:51 PM
Hey guys, I would like to come out and play on May 12 (the 13th is a monday I think). I'll see you at impact zone. Who knows, maybe I can join the 5 man business, we'll see.

Minimag4me
04-28-2002, 12:59 AM
finally i dont think that weekend is conflicting with work. How far is that from my area of socal anyone? I dont feel like driving too much on a sunday morning. I cant commit right now but i can maybe come play.

staklikdat
04-28-2002, 03:32 AM
hey minimag4me

you're in mission viejo? impact zone is in pomona. its probably about 45 minutes away from you if you live around alicia pkway.

toymyster
04-28-2002, 11:24 AM
Accualy, it's closer to 30!!! Toll road is a wonderful thing!!! Solo, you're more than welcome to jump in!!!

Bonx0007
04-28-2002, 12:00 PM
Hey guys can you tell me what you think about my last post. I am wondering whats going on and the likelyhood of us playin in this tourny.Thanks

HungSolo
04-28-2002, 02:47 PM
If you guys want me to play, I can most likely make it for this tourney. I just need to ask for that weekend off work.

Bonx0007
04-28-2002, 05:03 PM
Dude, no disrespect but we don't even know you. It is hard trying to win a tourny with people you just met that day. i would love to have more players for the team come out and play at practice but it seems that we only get 4 a practice.

Dave, I am going to need two cases of paint. My friend jennifer is coming out with us. No this is not my ex but she looks like her. (Kinda wierd) Shes cool. Thanks.

HungSolo
04-28-2002, 05:39 PM
No disrespect taken Mark, I just figured that if I could help out, I would. It would be even harder to win if you only get four people.

Minimag4me
04-28-2002, 07:47 PM
oh thats not far at all, i will most likely be there. We need special paint? white fill? any specification on shell color?

is the toll road faster than the 5 freeway?

Bonx0007
04-28-2002, 08:11 PM
HungSolo you are totally right and if we do come up short on people that would be great to have you step in. Could you come to our next practice. I like your attitude and I think you might be an asset to the team but I definatly want to get some experience playing with you on the team. Thats all. thanks for understanding.

gibby
04-28-2002, 08:17 PM
June 2nd eh? Well, I for one know how hard it is to try to field enough players for some sort of match(led a top ranked online gaming team for some time). Yes, I am the nerd I claim to be! :)

Just having "enough" players isn't enough. Like with anything in life, things come up and players are forced to change schedules at the last minute. It wasn't easy to find someone to fill in the virtual world, nor do I think it's any easier in the real world. I would say we'd need at least 6 or 7 people who are willing to commit for such an event.

I can definitely try to be at the next practice and trying to play in our first tourney would be sweet. But the worst we can do is commit ourselves to something this big and fall short in the player department. We're a tight knit group and if we allow moral to drop because of one tourney, that sort of takes the fun away from why we started playing together in the first place.

As eager as we are to play and see how we fair against the other teams, we shouldn't be in any real rush. Mark, I would say wait another week for responses, and if you don't get 6 or 7 players committed, I wouldn't mind letting this opportunity pass us by.

But to answer your question, as of now, June 2nd sounds cool with me. Hope we can gather enough players and have a fun time. Keep me posted guys! :)

HungSolo
04-28-2002, 08:20 PM
If the next practice is the one at Impact Zone on the 12th, I will be there. If I can buy a case of paint from somebody, that would be great. My shop doesn't have any white right now...

clanger
04-29-2002, 12:15 AM
I'm gonna come to the practice and play with you guys. Btw if you need a backup player for the tourney let me know. I can be 6th or 7th man just in case of an emergency. Let me know. Looking forward to having some fun and helping you guys practice this upcoming meeting.

Chris

Bonx0007
04-29-2002, 12:21 AM
Well we are looking like we will be strong this practice. I was contacted by a gentleman named Tony who will be attending our practice with hopes to join or at least practice. Rey, you are right in pointing out my quickness to calling off the whole thing. Aside from Dave lets all promise to keep June 2nd open. I want to do well, thats all and I get anxious when close to competition. i will work on this. I just want to play so whoever whatever. As long as we play.

Anyway...

Dave, That is;
1 case for me
1 case for my friend jennifer
1 case for tony (Hungsolo)

staklikdat
04-29-2002, 01:14 AM
whats up guys.

ok, here we go again. i can get as much white paint as anyone needs. Everyone, please let me know now who needs paint for impact zone on the 12th. if we buy a total of 6 cases or more, it would be $40 a case, 5 cases or less, it would be $47. This is diablo blaze white paint, so its good stuff. Anyone who really needs paint and orders from me, please dont flake, because i have to pay for this stuff ahead of time, and that would suck if you decide not to show up.

ok, the paint count is now at 3 cases - mark, jen, tony. please let me know ASAP who else needs paint. Bob, Rey, do you need paint?

Below are the details for the tombstone tourney. I definatley suggest the if you guys decide to play, you start practicing there.

Thanks

Bonx0007
04-29-2002, 06:34 AM
Looks good. I agree that we need to practice there from now till the tourny.

gibby
04-29-2002, 08:52 AM
I had the opportunity to play at Tombstone last Saturday. I've seen the fields already and if my guess is right, there were only a few fields that could be used for tournament play. Those fields consisted mostly of concreat bunkers and stand ups. I'm not sure if they plan on moving that stuff around but I do agree, finding time to go out and practice there would be beneficial.

The playing fields wasn't SC but it was cool. They have this one field called "foxhole" which consisted of wooden barriers with screened windows to look through. This allowed the players to see everything that was happening on the field. However, be careful because the smart player will shoot at the screen and cover your mask with spray.

Also, I don't believe the set up was symetrical so being able to give names to the various spots on the field will help us with communication.

So Mark, you mentioned going there for practice more often before the tourney? Does that mean we should schedule our May 12th practice there too? It would be nice to get 2 chances to play there so we get used to the fields.

Dave, don't worry about me and the paint this coming practice. Thanks for the offer!

Bad_Knees
04-29-2002, 11:30 AM
I have to agree with Gibby there are about 3-4 fields that may be used for tournament action. There are two fields that I hope they don't use for the tournament. Foxholes with the large wire spools. ON this field he who can lay paint with good coverage down either line can hold this field....also he who can lob paint accurately can nail the back line easily...just ask me! And the Foxhole with screens field is another one I hope is not used for tourney play. Although it's nice to have a screen to view movement you get pretty much isolated to one side of the field where coverage is better. I have included a link to the side of the field I'm referring to

Foxholes with screens (http://members.cox.net/tombstonepaintball/pictures/Foxhole.jpg)

It was fun playing with Gibby but I was the recepient of the paintspray behind the screens. A practice would be needed to get used to those fields, especially the fields where cover is kind of lopsided. But what we did see was a hard initial push always determined who succeeds in the match!

Bonx0007
04-29-2002, 01:16 PM
Ok this team practice is moved to tombstone!!! to make sure that everyone can do this please post that you understand that we changed locations and you will still be coming. I will pm everyone that does not post by tonight. So:

Location Change!!!

Practice will now be changed to Tombstone Paintball Park

Day and Time are still the same. I doubt we will have many objections to this change seeing how we need to practice on that field to get used to it. However if this change is too hard for someone maybe we can carpool or something. LMK Thanks.

gibby
04-29-2002, 02:03 PM
Count me in for this coming practice! Tombstone it is!

staklikdat
04-29-2002, 04:05 PM
John and I are always in. You could change practice to some san fran field and we'll still go. Oh wait, nevermind, the benz probably wont make it that far, especially up that hill at the grapevine. its gonna be fricken hot, so bring alot of water.

Minimag4me
04-29-2002, 06:20 PM
Tombstone is fine with me, gives me more paint selection. Ill see you guys there.

Bonx0007
04-29-2002, 07:01 PM
Brad are you able to go to the tourny??? Haven't seen you in a while. How did the whole licence thing go?I hope you got it dude.

HungSolo
04-29-2002, 07:08 PM
I'll be there. Can someone tell me where it is? Temecula? Is there a website?? Thanks for your hospitality guys.

Never mind, I found the website. It says that we can only use their paint, is that correct?

Bonx0007
04-29-2002, 07:10 PM
I was wondering if any of you computer geniuses on this team can create a cool signature icon that we could all use. Something blue. I know Rey and Dave are good with computer software. And John is the hardware guy. I am the recreational computer user I can assemble them but when it comes to programming and designing stuff I am horrible.
If you guys have any time that would be cool. If you cant do this I will host a contest on AO for a gift certificate or something but let me know if you guys can first thanks.

staklikdat
04-29-2002, 11:01 PM
I'll work on a logo mark. i'll actually make a few designs and run it by everyone.

ok, as far as paint goes, the count is still at 3 cases. so unless bob needs 3 cases for himself, it looks like its going to be $47 a case.

Bonx0007
04-30-2002, 01:05 AM
we can bring our own paint.

Bob, are you there. I think he said that he wanted two cases but I am not sure.

markskee
04-30-2002, 12:37 PM
But if you go to WWW.WARPEDSPORTZ.COM click ENTER then click on INFO then click SPONSORED TEAMS, you will see that there is already a team named CHILL FACTOR, and they have a logo and everything. Not to mention the fact that they are sponsored by Warped Sportz.:confused: We might want to talk about a new name at practice. See Ya there!;)

Bonx0007
04-30-2002, 12:43 PM
I was waiting for that!Well Dave come up with some good names for next practice!LOL Whatever. I could careless what our name is now as long as it is ours!!!!:D

Everyone will be at this practice or at least it seems that way.

toymyster
04-30-2002, 02:09 PM
I got the local change, and as always: Toymyster is in!!! Bonx, check you PM!! BTW, if we're playing at Tombstone, we can have any color paint!!!

Minimag4me
04-30-2002, 05:58 PM
The tourney is a maybe, i have work every other sunday and this has been the first practice that hasnt conflicted. So it depends on how many practices i can get to between now and then.

Yes i do have my liscence now so that isnt a problem anymore. They just about give them out.

Bonx0007
04-30-2002, 08:47 PM
Yeah when I got mine I felt like i robbed a bank!!! Anyway, we have the other Mark coming and he said that he will try to get another team there for us to scrimage against. This will be no duck shoot. Finally some action!!!

gibby
05-01-2002, 12:47 AM
So as I was speaking to one of my coworkers who I traded my car for his Automag, I invited him to come play with us. He said he would love to and asked what date. I told him May 12th...this is the part that totally bummed me out...

...He gave it some thought and was like...hey, isn't that Mother's day?! UGH!

So depending on what's going on in my family, that thumbs up to attend practice just went down! :( To think I even ordered myself a warp today too!

So as anxious as I am about going out and playing, I'm not sure I can make it. :(

Let me know what you all think. Mark, Bob, Dave...any tips on how to set up the warp?

Bad_Knees
05-01-2002, 09:00 AM
How about moving it to the 11th...the Saturday?

markskee
05-01-2002, 10:21 AM
The 11th on saturday does sound better because of Mothers day my chick will kill me if I go on Sunday but I will go anyway! Although I would prefer Saturday.;)
I need to know a definate date though by Friday of this week so I can let Team Switch know. And they will meet us there for practice.

Bonx0007
05-01-2002, 02:24 PM
Day Change!!!
We are all bad sons for not knowing that ahead of time. Tombstone 11th 10:00 I will be there unless something happens. ok check in once again. Sorry guys but let me know if you can make it.

staklikdat
05-01-2002, 02:35 PM
darn,

right when i finished several versions of the logo, we have to change our name. back to the drawing board.

i can still make it the 12th. can anyone else? I cant make it saturday, i have pseudo-work.

ok as it is, i guess im everyone is responsible for bringing their own paint.

anyways, here are the logos i made. when you see them, i know you'll think.... those logos look like they belong to strip clubs, not paintball teams. but you figure, paintball.... strip clubs..... theres a definate correlation.

http://www.generaljoes.com/practice/ebay/chillFactor.gif

http://www.generaljoes.com/practice/ebay/chillFactor2.gif

http://www.generaljoes.com/practice/ebay/chillFactor3.jpg

markskee
05-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Im in do or die time baby! see you all there bright and early say around 7:00 am. I want to have time to gear up and talk to you guys about a a name and logo I will be bringing with me. And so we can all walk the feilds before we play!;) I will call up Team Switch today to let them know the date.

markskee
05-01-2002, 03:27 PM
Hey does anyone want to play this Saturday I will be playing just havent decided where, anyone want to join me? and where?:confused:

gibby
05-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Saturday the 11th it is! Granted, if I don't have to work...ugh!

Minimag4me
05-01-2002, 05:45 PM
Yea im still in, no problems i think. Any good cheap gift ideas for mothers day(maybe a hug or something)?

toymyster
05-01-2002, 07:19 PM
OK, I just talked to PJ, and all I need is sizes and $$, just pm me or Bonx for all the info!!! If we move on this right away, we can have jerseys by next practice!!! Let me know!!!
Later!!

toymyster
05-01-2002, 07:38 PM
Saturday it is!!! Toymyster is in!!!

HungSolo
05-02-2002, 11:28 AM
I'll be there saturday guys, but I will be late. :( I am on call friday night. Hopefully I can get there by 10 am, but it won't be up to me. I'll let somebody know when it gets sooner...

Tony

staklikdat
05-02-2002, 06:08 PM
hey guys

when do you want to go to PJs to do the uniform thing? the sooner the better. spyderman john and i are ready now. if anyone else is, i suggest we do it real soon, maybe even this weekend if possible. I wont be able to make practice if its on saturday. i'll ask spyderman john if he still is going to go to practice. Bob, give me your email address, john has some questions about the uniform deal.

maximum peace out homies.

Bonx0007
05-02-2002, 06:17 PM
I believe Bob wants everyone to e-mail him our sizes and we need to get him cash of course and he will get them before next practice. Dave, You have to come.

toymyster
05-03-2002, 06:02 PM
Everyone who is interested in the uniforms, pm me with sizes!!! As for the headgear, did we want to go with all matching the jerseys, or each their own color?????Later!!!

Bonx0007
05-04-2002, 03:51 AM
I think we should all match however I am willing to do anything. If we all match then blue is fine if it is to each their own the green is my pick. Bob you have all my info and i will send the check this monday.

Bonx0007
05-05-2002, 03:49 PM
up

Hope you guys are ready for some fun Sat. I am having withdrawls. hey dave If you dont make it to practice maybe those scabs will heal finally!! ok talk to you guys later.

gibby
05-05-2002, 07:23 PM
Hehe..hey Mark, you're not the only one having withdrawals! I've been tinkering around with my mag the past hour hooking up my brand spanking new Warp. I'd like to try to shoot some paint through it but I guess that'll have to wait. I doubt my neighbors would appreciate me painting up the parking lot.

I will most certainly try to make it out on Saturday. Things at work are still iffy and I'm not sure if I'll be asked to come in that weekend. If I do go, I might also have to leave early too as I have a surprise birthday party to attend too!

Also, what setting do you have your jumpers at for your warp? Keep in touch fellas and hopefully we can satisfy our hunger for paint!

Peace!

Bonx0007
05-05-2002, 07:36 PM
I have three jumpers in mine. bob I believe has his at factory settings. Dave I just realized that if you don't come no paint hook up. correct me if I am wrong? LMK soon please.

toymyster
05-05-2002, 08:10 PM
Warped has seconds for $25 a case!!! It's fairly brittle, but that is not a problem anymore!!!!

Bonx0007
05-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Bob if Dave confirms his absence can you pick me up a case and I will pay you at the practice? I wish it wasn't brittle but i will try it. Time to go grind down the bolt more.

staklikdat
05-06-2002, 01:10 AM
hey guys,

i wont be able to make it saturday. i have to work. and yeah, no paint hook up. sorry guys. i just cant play on saturdays, sundays only for me.

hey mark and bob, how do you make your warp more sensitive? i have mine turned all the way up and when i shoot, it still doesnt vibrate enough to get the warp to feed. any suggestions?

Gohmz
05-06-2002, 10:39 AM
Never fear "Gohmz" is here. Dave cant make practice because he has a date with joe. Finally got my gun working NICE!!!!! just got a 68/45 tank and my drop. Watch out! My spyder is ready to bite :) Where are we playing fellas? :D

Bonx0007
05-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Dave, sorry to hear that you cant make it. all the other practices will be on Sunday. Hey didn't you break something on the control board??? I think that might need to get fixed. I also have never used a prteams warp and i am under the impression that the AGD one is a tad better for sensitivity. Maybe you can trade it or something, or you could have Joe try to intelli link it for you. BTW, good luck on your date!j/k

Gohmz,Good to hear that you will be attending. I cant wait to see your gun all hooked up. Nitro rules! you officially have a better tank than me. Now that you have changed the whole feel of your marker I hope you retained your unbelieveable accuracy.

It is looking like my EMAG will be makeing its deybue(sp):rolleyes: appearence :D I am excited.

Bob so I will definatly need that case and I might need a second case for another aquaintence of mine that I might bring. I will let you know by tonight. I sent you check today $100.00USD Oh Yeah!!!!

Peace

toymyster
05-06-2002, 01:42 PM
Consider the paint picked up!!! Can't wait to see you unleash your E-mag, that will be a beautiful thing!!! We now have 2 E-mags and 4 warps!!! Our oppounents need to duck and cover, 'cause here we come!!!! By the way, do you think one case will be enough for you????

HungSolo
05-06-2002, 01:52 PM
Hey,
Do I still have a case coming or do I need to bring my own?
-Tony

Bonx0007
05-06-2002, 03:01 PM
Tony you will need to find your own paint this time. Sorry. No more sat practices.

Bob, I think one case should do because I have about half a case of 3 month old steel balls that should just ooze nicely. :( we shall see. Going to grind the bolt some more.

markskee
05-06-2002, 05:19 PM
Back in from SC it was good. And my gun was treating me as good as a one night stand!:D See you guys at Tomb Stone bright and early, and I would strongly suggest 2 cases of paint if we really want to kick some teams around!!! I already got mine, GOT PAINT? And if any one wants to buy a brand new HALO or Clear Warp Feed bring extra money cash only! My gun does'nt shoot love.:)

Minimag4me
05-06-2002, 05:36 PM
not trying to turn this into a sale thread but how much for warp? does it have all fittings/hose stuff, i may be interested.

im going to go buy my paint soon, cant wait

2 emags=nice

edit, i wont have that much for the warp by saturday, sorry

markskee
05-06-2002, 05:48 PM
Comes in original box and with every nut and bolt fitting you name it! even the instruction manual!:D I will have everything with me at practice.

Gohmz
05-06-2002, 06:49 PM
I have never been to tombstone before so i hope i dont get lost. Anyway...Bob if you can pick me up a case of paint it would be appreciated. If you cant just post and let me know.

See ya!!:confused:

Bonx0007
05-06-2002, 07:12 PM
Bob, thank god you bought that Jimmy or else you would have no room. I will help you carry them if need be.

Hey I was wondering if you ever saw this photo. I think it is a good one. If I had a pic of me holding an extreme SFL I would have it framed.

Gohmz
05-07-2002, 04:08 PM
As of right now Ill be there if funds permit. Bobs looking pretty tough in the pic. See you Sat. I hope.

See ya!

toymyster
05-08-2002, 12:19 PM
If I'm picking up some paint for you, you better show up!!!! See you there bro!!

Gohmz
05-08-2002, 06:59 PM
BOB, I WILL POST FOR SURE TOMMAROW IF I'M GOING OR NOT(5-9-02). SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENIENCE. HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT.

Bonx0007
05-08-2002, 08:26 PM
John you have to go if you are entirely unable to pay I will hook you up. So your going. :D

Bad_Knees
05-08-2002, 08:28 PM
Man sorry Ican't make it guys...just got the word about work wanting me in all weekend. But from speaking to others you may have a good turnout of guys from this board that have not spoken up about coming. Can Mark or Bob designate a meeting place for all those AO'ers that may show? This will help the new people find team SoCal.

I hope to make the next practice...BTW Good Luck June 2nd in the tourney! Let me know if you guys will be short handed...I can try and be the decoy for you guys ;)

Bob,

Did you get my PM about the jersey's? We have met before at the Jungle, I met up with Gibby over there.

Gohmz
05-09-2002, 10:13 AM
I will write you a check bonx. I'm usually paid on friday but with this place I get paid on the 15th which is wed. Just cash on wed. thanx, I dont need it all just what I dont have. 10-15$ thats all. If thats ok. Email me. its jgomez@kingmanusa.com. Thanx

SEE YA!!!!:D

toymyster
05-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Designated meeting place: In the field side parking lot, look for my truck (white 4X4 Jimmy) and a black Huyndai parked under it's trie!!!!
BK, I got your Pm, sorry I havent replied yet, here's what I need from everyone:
Jersey size (Sm, thru XXXL)
Pant size (Waste)
Glove size (Sm thru XL)
And of course, $100!!!
****NOTE: Order your pants at least 2 sizes larger that your accual size, it's a lot more comfortable that way!!
I talked to the Graphis Arts instructor, and for silk screening he will charge us about $5 a jersey, that's two colors front and back!!!
Later!!!

Bonx0007
05-10-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by toymyster
look for my truck (white 4X4 Jimmy) and a black Huyndai parked under it's trie!!!!

Note to self: Buy bigger car. Must crush Bob!!!!

Sad note: My Emag is delayed. I wont have it this practice.:( It will be mine Oh yes It will be mine!

Who cares though as long as I can play!!!:D :D :D Well, it seems like even with a three week planning time we still have people dropping. hmmmmm..... Anyway, Bob you should have al my sizes and money by now. My waist is a size or so smaller than what I gave you. Anyway, I am guessing that the uniforms wont be here by practice. No Biggie. So far I know it will be Bob, Tony, Gohmz, me, Brad, Mark and....???? remember to check in folks!!!!

Bob, I am confirming the total two case paint count for me thanks! We will probably rally at Bob's tail gate as usual. I will be there pretty early like 9:00is but I dont expect to see anyone till closer to ten.

I hope you all have amazing ideas for our new team name!!!

Peace

HungSolo
05-10-2002, 03:24 PM
Hey guys, I will be there as early as I can get off of work. I am on call tonight. :( I drive a black subaru and I will try to park it under one of the Jimmy's tires too (If any of them are left...). See you tomorrow.
Tony

Bad_Knees
05-10-2002, 04:15 PM
Sorry guys I'm a definite no show. Rey might be there from what I hear. I hope to make the next practice or match.

RoadDawg
05-10-2002, 07:44 PM
I'm gonna try and make it just to check out the action and might play. Oh and Gibby I'm not sure if Bad_knees has spoken to you about checking out the 12" Boomy. It'll be there as well. Look for a white Cavalier w/ Utah License plates. That will mean I am there.

toymyster
05-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Mark and John, unfortunately, Warped was out of seconds, and they will not have any more for the forseeable future!!! The best I could do was $40 a case!!! I picked up some for you guys anyway, if you want it, great, if not, I'll have enough for the next few practices!!! Sorry guys!!! And Mark, I got your money, and I'll have a sheet at practice!!! Everyone, please give me the $$ and size infoas soon as you can, thanks!!!

gibby
05-11-2002, 12:39 AM
Right on RoadDawg! I should be there! I'm thinking we've met before at the LA Open? You were there right? Also, I won't be getting the black minimag body until Monday. I just ordered it from the store a few days ago. I was hoping to have it by the weekend. But I'm definitely interested in the boomy! =)

Bob, I will definitely pay you by mid month! Also, not sure if Bad Knees mentioned but I'll be paying for his set up. Even if he doesn't play with us often as he'd like, at least he'll look like ugly an brother in the same outfit when we play! :) But trust me, if that boy wasn't popping out babies like he does shooting at people, he'd be playing!

See you all bright and early! Which reminds me...I better get some sleep! LATES!

gibby
05-11-2002, 12:41 AM
OH...ONE MORE THING!!! GATES OPEN AT 8 am!! So we might want to be there earlier to get more gaming in!

gibby
05-11-2002, 12:45 AM
UGH! Okay, I'm being a message whore but I'm going to try to be there by around 7:30...look for a black neon(YUK) with bike racks...that'd be me!

toymyster
05-11-2002, 01:04 AM
Cool!!!! One more car I can park on top of!!!!

HungSolo
05-11-2002, 01:23 AM
work sucks. I'm still here. I will be so lagging tomorrow. See you guys in a few hours. (I am claiming one of toymyster's tires to park under).

Bad_Knees
05-11-2002, 01:37 AM
Well at least I won't have my car underneath one of Bob's tires ;) You guys make the practice time count! Learn those fields and workout some type of strats for 6/2.

Gibby,

I can't help it....the wife is so tempting at times it's hard to pass up :D

HungSolo
05-11-2002, 08:13 PM
I missed you guys. I walked around a few times but didn't see your cars. Where did you play? I ended up just doing the walk-on thing.

RoadDawg
05-14-2002, 11:54 AM
It was fun playing ball with you all. I just got a job so I should be able to attend more often. WOO HOO

Bad_Knees
05-14-2002, 12:36 PM
Hope to play with you soon!;)