PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed/dry shell problems?

boggerman
04-22-2002, 10:59 AM
Was there any type of conclusion to this problem? I played yesterday with Gator Black and had a few feeding problems, mostly when I would outshoot my revy and the warp could not slip enough to fill the gap and then I would chop. The last time I played using Anarchy and had no such problems. I will probably go back to the Anarchy for now, but I was just wondering if a resolutiiion had been reached. BTW, my warp is set up with i-feed, dual 9v mod, and 3 jumpers used for dwell, if this makes any difference. I did a search and found nothing better than coating the wheels with veggie oil- no thank you.

Potatoboy
04-22-2002, 11:10 AM
Three jumpers may be a bit too much.

Coating the wheels with a little bit of oil, or even paint, will help a little.

Your dwell may be too short and your warp may stop spinning before the wheels have a chance to slip by.

Load SM5
04-22-2002, 11:20 AM
I was having a few problems with dry paint myself (All Stars. I put a few drops of paint fill on my finger and lightly coated the wheel. It's been working great ever since.

p8ntballa
04-22-2002, 03:12 PM
I have the same warp set up you have. 9v parallel, on/off, 3jumpers, intellifeed. Last time I played i had serious problems with dry shell pmi. I oiled the disc and set the jumpers to a full turn. It worked better but not great. I still have over 1/2 case of the paint left, I dont know if I plan on using it again.

RATM
04-22-2002, 03:20 PM
I used Cobalt Magenta Marbz in my Warp past two weekends. No problems at all.