PDA

View Full Version : Ok Im changing..

SlipknotX556
04-22-2002, 03:55 PM
I am changing my theme color to YELLOW!! When my warp comes I will dye it yellow, then I will get a black warp left body and a yellow sight rail. I will also be getting a new mask, The Yellow Dye Invison. I need some feedback on the invison. I dont know much about the mask and I want to know what you owners of them think of them.

Thanks

Please tell me if you think I should add anything to my gun and if I should change anything. (RT valve I can not afford)

Quiet
04-22-2002, 04:02 PM
Could you show pics?

Me likes yellow

SlipknotX556
04-22-2002, 04:04 PM
I will when I get it but heres a pic of me with double mags. My brothers is the wapred one and mine is the other one.

Quiet
04-22-2002, 04:30 PM
Must be rough having to make due with only two mags (sarcasm). Nice

I think you definately need a yellow cover for your tank.

AllAmericanMag
04-22-2002, 04:34 PM
You'd love my Yellow Shocker :D

Aliens-8-MyDad
04-22-2002, 05:07 PM
question... why do you have a green dropforward? but yea... never seen a yellow mag

pbR2k2
04-22-2002, 05:09 PM
You should change the mag body to yellow. It looks cool.. I wanna see pics oncew you get it done, i love yellow

-tim

Jonno06
04-22-2002, 05:09 PM
and my new color is RED .....

pumpamatic
04-22-2002, 05:43 PM
Invision's are the best mask I've owned or used. Well, the only masks I've experienced are a couple of differentBrass Eagles, JT Proshield, JT IZE,JT Nvader, and JT X-fire. I find it much more comfortable than a IZE, it feels a lot better made. It has the most comfortable face foam I've tried, an excellent strap, good visor, sits close to your face, yet still gives good ventilation, and has many different options. I would like for it to have a better lens, I got gogged and I can just barely see a little circle on it. Doesn't affect anything, but Raven brags that there lens is stronger than any other, and I would think they wouldn't have that problem. I've never tried a VForce like it appears you have, but I still like my Dye. Oh yeah it looks sweet too.

WickeDKlowN
04-22-2002, 05:51 PM
i think im gonna change my color scheme to blue

SlipknotX556
04-22-2002, 06:36 PM
Well guys what I was thinking was that I would have everything but my body barrel and foregrip and revvy and body rail Black. Everything else will be yellow, my tank cover, drop, sight rail jersy and redz 3.2 and mask and my ASA and Im getting some of those new Dye core division 2002 gloves those things look fudging NICE. I will have black pants... So basically I will look like a bumble bee, LOL. I will only have black and yellow.

Revalation999
04-22-2002, 08:45 PM
can they be worn with glasses? i wanted to get a black mask with red vents but i carry the burrden of poor eyesight and cant wear some of the new goggles cause my glasses.

SlipknotX556
04-22-2002, 09:34 PM
Yes you can wear glasses with them. If you dont care about having the red things on your mask and want some really comfy goggles for wearing goggles, then I suggest that you get a Vforce... Like a morph or shiled. DONT get the ARMOR!

tremis
04-23-2002, 06:00 AM
Rather than a bumble bee, it reminds me of Stryper. Any self respecting slipknot fan would just love to be associated with Stryper.
:D

tremis

MrAirgunRT
04-23-2002, 10:40 AM
I would have got the retro valve before I got the Warp, you could have saved some money and traded you valve in for it. But I guess that's just me. O yeah, my color scheme is Black and Blue

Jonno06
04-23-2002, 12:38 PM
i would get the intelli annoed yellow,get black body rail(benchy's are very nice),yellow p.c on the body,black sight rail,yellow warp,black revvy,yellow pack,black tubes,black pants,yellow jersey,black and yellow mask,black DYE sockhat(not olive....)and a black freak back,and yellow front....

Mossman
04-23-2002, 05:40 PM
You look hard :) Just kidding

theraidenproject
04-23-2002, 06:55 PM
im changing themes, too, form black 'n chrome, to all chrome (and clear if i cant get it chrome). a few pieces left