PDA

View Full Version : Who is Goin To Joliet(CPX) this weekend??

Cliffio
04-22-2002, 04:07 PM
just wondering who was going to be at the college championships this saturday at CPX, i believe play starts about 8:30 or 9

im gonna be there, just was gonna see if anyone would be there

perhaps we can hook up. or just say hi

Cliff

AllAmericanMag
04-22-2002, 04:36 PM
There's a chance I may be there. Not for the tourny though. If I don't go play at CCP Thursday or Friday I'll probably be at CPX this weekend.

raehl
04-22-2002, 05:07 PM
If you have ever wanted to bring friends or family to a paintball tournament but were worried about what they might see there, this is your chance to bring them to an event that you know will be clean. My parents are going to be there, so you can rest assured that anything you wouldn't want your parents to see won't be tolerated, because I don't want it in front of my parents either.

Captain's Meeting is 7:30 AM and I'm shooting to get games rolling by 8. We're going to be running 60-65 teams through 6 fields in a day so I want to leave plenty of margin for error. (Not that I expect there to be error, but I've seen what happens when promoters assume everything is going to go according to plan and don't leave themselves any room to work with.) We've got some teams who are going to be starting the drive back that night so the sooner we can get them outta there the better, and there's a Presidents' meeting and also night paintball on Sat night as well so getting done early will give people that much more time between activities.

The tournament should rock though, we've got great refs, great players, extra staff and equipment, a wonderful facility, and the Ultimate Ref can't be beat. (One guess as to who the Ultimate is ;) )

Anyway, I'll probably be spending most of my day getting a sunburn at the scoring table, so stop by and say hi if you want.

- Chris

oneshot
04-22-2002, 06:21 PM
I'll be there, it would be cool to meet somewere , there will also be at least 6 other AO members there too,

Coolgsak(uww),cozmo51(uwm),Pntbawlrmz(uwm),Law(uwm ),Microfool(uwm),skirts (migh tech)

Cliffio
04-22-2002, 06:24 PM
what team you playing on?

ill be hangin out with the kansas state team

chris, ill see if i cant stop by the table

Cliff

oneshot
04-22-2002, 06:28 PM
I play for UW-Whitewater team,

the other guys in my previous post play for UW-Milwaukee team, and skirts plays for michigan tech,(he is on agd pride or what ever butterscotch yo is called now)

XR4
04-22-2002, 07:28 PM
I'll be there playing for MTU, trying not to shoot skirts in the back.

XR

Bartman
04-22-2002, 10:53 PM
Hey, I will be there,

I wilbe hanging out with the 3 Purdue teams, if I don't slip away to play some recball.

I Willbe leaveing here on wenday and getting in friday nite some time.

Bartman
Team I have nO idea
www.ihni.org

ah137
04-23-2002, 07:20 AM
XR that would be a good Idea! I'll see you guys there too.

drboo
04-23-2002, 10:03 AM
I'll be there with ah137 and XR, but I think I'm going to try to shoot skirts in the back :D

raehl
04-23-2002, 06:36 PM
All I know is anyone who shoots me gets a -100 point penalty. ;)

Oh yeah, and ah137 sucks! I swear, that dude must come from the biggest inbred white trash family ever.

- Chris

ah137
04-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Well technically I am only half raehl, so your way more inbred than me. ha ha

see you there punk, we should be around Friday.

skirts
04-23-2002, 07:08 PM
you are both worthless
chris you do nothing for college paintball
hills you do nothing for michigan tech paintball

hugs and kisses

skirts

KayleAGD
04-23-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey Guy's,
I need some help . If someone has a GPS I need the lat. and longitude of challenge park ( working for some things for the big game). Thanks for the help

KayleAGD

2000Sabre
04-23-2002, 07:32 PM
KayleAGD,

Here's the Latitude and Longitude you were looking for.

Lat: 41° 27' 57" N Lon: 88° 5' 29" W

I don't have a GPS but got this off of MapBlast.com
Here's the URL if you're interested:

http://www.mapblast.com/myblast/index.mb

raehl
04-23-2002, 07:41 PM
I'll probably be rolling in to the field Friday afternoon at some point.

Thanks,
Chris

KayleAGD
04-23-2002, 08:08 PM
Thanks Sabre , never thought of that..