PDA

View Full Version : Do Retro valves have stars? If not, what is the policy on AGD fixing them?

ScoobYSnax
04-23-2002, 10:04 AM
I might be buying a used retro valve and I'm curious as to how I would go about getting one fixed if it ever stopped working correctly? They don't have a stars system, right? So are there a certain number of free fixes? Or do you have to pay for all of them? Thanks...

fearc7
04-23-2002, 04:11 PM
up for ya bud, i want to know this one also!;)

DaosBeoulve
04-23-2002, 04:14 PM
http://www.airgun.com/newsite/WarrantyPolicy.shtml

"RTs with serial numbers under 4000 (1 to 3999) are out of warranty and are subject to the $45 rebuild fee. RTs with serial numbers 4000 and up will receive free service until December 31, 2002, at which time all RTs will be out of warranty and require a rebuild fee of $45. We will consider making an exception if our records show the valve has never been in for repair before.

All E-Mags, RT Pros, Retro Valves and Flatlines without engraved stars have the equivalent of 2 stars. We will "punch" the valve to show that a warranty repair has been done on the valve. We are going to begin laser-engraving stars on these valves soon.

Existing Minimag valves have four stars; we will be lowering the number of stars on Minimag valves to two."

ScoobYSnax
04-23-2002, 04:18 PM
Thanks man!