PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions one about porting a barrel, and the other about matrixs

Phonix
04-24-2002, 12:53 PM
I just got an old j&j strait rifled barrel that shoots great but i want to get it ported. does any one know where i could get it ported.

Know I am planning on getting a matrix but i don't know if i should get the trinity from ardvark or the PBC from the matrix center. I need your advice and opinions. also does any one know ardvarks or the matrix centers web site?

Thanks for the help guys and girls.

xmetal2001
04-24-2002, 01:51 PM
About the matrix:

Hmm...they pretty much come out ot the same price(because aardy's shipping is 30 bux) but i would go with the trinity. Even though pbc says they have made improvements its identical internally to the trinity. All those front regs are the same (Jackhammer, trinity, pbc, etc.) I personally like the waythe trinity looks more than i like the PBC although i've never seen the pbc in person. I use a trinity on my matrix. I never chop, even when i try. Plus all aardy shipping is overnight, thats sorta nice. They ship only overnight because they don't want it to get stopped in customs(thats what i heard).