PDA

View Full Version : My guns goin nuts

HoppysMag
04-24-2002, 01:06 PM
ok guys when i pull the trigger, it shoots. when i release the trigger it shoots. when i pull the trigger part way it goes full auto. bassicly it does all the stuff a RT should do. but the problem is my guns not an RT its a 68 Classic. its doing it while im low on air but it did it right after filling up my tank. all of its stock parts. why is it doing this??

banzaimf
04-24-2002, 03:42 PM
check the wear on your sear and bolt, Also might want to look into the spacers

banzaimf

HoppysMag
04-24-2002, 04:04 PM
well iv had my gun for around 6 months now so i know its not a spacer. (it just started doing this last friday) il look at the bolt but i havent put more than 10 cases through it. would it ware that quickly? thanx in advance.

BlackVCG
04-27-2002, 03:47 PM
Check to make sure you have the rail bushing inbetween the field strip screw hole in the grip frame and the rail. It's just a steel tube that keeps the two part in alignment.

HoppysMag
04-27-2002, 04:24 PM
i do... il get gas tommorow and see if its still doing it.

blackmag3
04-28-2002, 01:40 AM
my guess is your reg seat isn't staying put. meaning its bad and not sitting in its spot. twist the valve open and i bet the reg seat falls out.

drx975
04-28-2002, 09:00 AM
No. Im pretty sure everyone is wrong here. The Classic valve, as most people dont know, is slightly reactive, like an RT. If you pull it halfway and let it kind of loose you will get a really high ROF. So the full-auto thing can be explained by that. Im not totally sure why it shoots when you release, its possible that you have a response frame. Did you buy the gun used?

If this stuff doesnt explain anything then replace all your parts, make sure its an AGD replacement kit.

HoppysMag
04-28-2002, 10:50 AM
no completely stock and brand new ( 6 months ago)