PDA

View Full Version : Grey_Goose

FNilsen
04-24-2002, 01:13 PM
Has anyone heard from him?? I have emailed him about 5 times and i dont know how many IM's i left for him. We did a deal on Friday he said he would ship on Sat. He said he would ship 2 or 3 day and send me the tracking number. I sent him my gun and a lot of money. I am not saying he is a bad guy not at all. I am just very worried right now that he is not answering me. I kept up my part of the deal. I just want him to keep his up to. Any help i would be greatful please email me at Fra7931@aol.com.

hawpunch
04-24-2002, 06:15 PM
i wouldn't worry...grey is about as honest a seller/buyer as you can get on ao or elsewhere. i've dealt with him before, and i'm completely satisfied with his service. your deal is safe with him. he's probably busy right now with stuff...he's always wheeling and dealing.

aloha,

jae park

FNilsen
04-24-2002, 07:19 PM
Got a hold of him all is well poor guy his PC crashed. I should have it in the morning. Thank you for your help.

hawpunch
04-24-2002, 07:22 PM
i'm glad to hear it! it's always a little hard to trust people on the net since there's the lack of a personal connection with the people you're dealing with, but i've genenerally felt safe with most of the people on ao. hope you're deal goes through and your happy with whatever you bargained for :).

aloha,

jae park

RTPro M4H
05-15-2002, 02:04 PM
I just purchased a freak back for my mag from Grey_Goose. The package arrived today and the packaging was excellent, no complaints with the product except there was a little left over paint in the barrel. Other than that I was happy with the transaction and will do business with him again.