PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Emag and Blade Trigger for Emag, is this idea possible?

Cypres0099
04-24-2002, 08:31 PM
I just got my Emag yesterday, WOOT!! WOOT!! H/R Teflon, warped. That thing is sooooooo fast. I dropped a scuba down to 1200 just dry firing the thing..... :D I am a troubled soul.:(...:p I just can't wait to play with it.

Anyway, I was looking at the trigger and I remembered how a lot of people wanted to put blade triggers on their Emags but couldn't because of the magnet.

Now after messing around with the trigger adjustments a little an idea came to me. It may be a little harder to work than the conventional magnet but....

Could an electro magnet in the trigger be used to actuate the hall effect sensor? Ofcourse there would no longer be a set screw but an attentuator to adjust the firing point. Do you guys think it could work. It seems like a lot for such a little thing but it could help people away from the idea that Emags aren't customizable.

BTAutoMag
04-24-2002, 09:51 PM
if you believe it could work try it and if it does work then youll be the first and be come really popular:D

Cypres0099
04-24-2002, 09:55 PM
I would love to try it but I don't have the "know how".

Chupas2
04-25-2002, 02:49 PM
A blade trigger might be possible. Good luck on trying.

WickeDKlowN
04-25-2002, 04:50 PM
i dont know much about e-mags, but could you just mill the groove out of the stock trigger?

Chupas2
04-25-2002, 04:59 PM
can't mill it down far enough. There is a screw there and the magnet will fall out.