PDA

View Full Version : centerflag hyperframe

cooldude
04-25-2002, 08:14 PM
how is the centerflag hyperframe trigger? what would you compare it to? (angel, timmy, impy, etc)

cooldude
04-25-2002, 08:51 PM
im not sure about the exact pull of a angel, but ive shot 1 before and the pull was VERY short... you could tap it on the side and it would shoot

rjvemt1
04-25-2002, 09:49 PM
i just bought a hyperframe, the trigger pull is about one half of a mouse button click. its a whole other species then an e-mag or angel, however its the closest you can get with an upgrade. if that much of your game depends an ultra-fine trigger (just a friendly jab) then spend the thousand-plus $ if not, then a hyperframe is a solid invest!

BTAutoMag
04-25-2002, 10:01 PM
is it a light mouse click?

thecavemankevin
04-25-2002, 10:45 PM
its a thick plastic trigger that rests against a micro switch. Pull the trigger and it pushes the micro switch. It is the same feel as a mouse click.

Doobie
04-26-2002, 09:10 AM
My hyperframe has a nice cold aluminum trigger, not plastic. This is the best mod I've made to my mag (beside my HALO)! I really like the trigger and the different modes are fun at big games. do a search for "Hyperframe" on the forum. There are a lot of questions that you may have that have already been answered. :D

rjvemt1
04-26-2002, 10:29 AM
my trigger is also aluminun, are you sure yours is a hyperframe and not one pof those knock-off?

beam
04-26-2002, 10:34 AM
My hyperframe has an aluminum trigger also. And I LOVE the click, click, click, click, click shooting.

thecavemankevin
04-26-2002, 10:47 AM
posotive it is a hyperframe. It's not hard to read "hyper frame" on the side.

rjvemt1
04-26-2002, 01:11 PM
true, but i have seen people calling minimags 'micromags' so i was just checkin. anyway, the only thing i would change is up the rof to 13-15 bps.

rudy
04-26-2002, 01:17 PM
my trigger is Al too
i think the pull sucks compared to emag, angel, or impulse triggers. Its like a mouse click and a but hard. but it is still a great improvement over a mechanical trigger. I also am pretty sure you could just find a different switch and drop it in there in place of the one they have. I will probbaly look into that this summer.

rjvemt1
04-26-2002, 03:53 PM
if you come up with a new switch be sure to post it. ill look also thats a good idea

thecavemankevin
04-26-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by lilthugbobby
how is the trigger? does it use springs? Is their a way to make the trigger pull lighter on the hyperframe? how could u do this?

-----no, it is just a micro switch like in your mouse-------

so it has a black aluminum trigger.

----yes------

it says it is programable but noone knows how to do that. quote from warpig.com--> "With microprocessor driven electronics, additional firing modes like burst, full auto, etc., are simply a matter of changes in control software."

"From the counter mode, the mode button cycles back to the "F" mode. There is an additional maintenance mode "M" that is accessed by a separate button combination. While it is mentioned in the manual, Centerflag does not explain directly to most customers how to access it. The reason for this is that most customers should not need to use it, and misadjusting it can cause problems. The maintenance mode selects the length of the power pulse sent to the Hyperframe's solenoid."<--did u know about this? wut button combination to get to mode M?

-----not sure personally, but not sure why you would need it either, but if you do find out let me know because i would be interested-----

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-26-2002, 08:07 PM
The one thing I don't like about my Hyperframe is that you can't adjust how light the pull is. But other than that is my made friend with a warped bushy wanna shoot my mag :D (and he loved it, of course not enough to give up his bushy for it, but who know...maybe he didn't want to admit it?!!?!) lol

rudy
04-26-2002, 08:40 PM
the reason you cant really easily adjust it is cause the actual switch that it triggers is what pushes it forward jst like a mouse button there is no separate spring. i say it heavy compared to an emag or better electros but not heavy compared to a mechanical trigger

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-26-2002, 09:54 PM
Yes. That box is the solenoid. The trigger pull is a lot softer than a stock frame. Once you get used to it you'll love it. Well actually there isn't much to get used to. Except being able to shoot faster.

xmetal2001
04-26-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by lilthugbobby
how fast do u shoot with your hyperframe, is it easy to full the trigger over limit of 13bps, but it will only shoot 13bsp in semiauto mode?

You would have to have an amazingly fast trigger finger to shoot over 13 on ANY marker.

thecavemankevin
04-26-2002, 11:28 PM
I personally always leave it on semi, i don't know how fast i can pull it, but if i guess its probably 8-9 bps....???? I know its no where near 13!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-27-2002, 10:16 AM
I set mine on
5 shot burst
12 bps
And my P/F mini could keep up. I started chopping in my feed. But who needs to shoot 12 bps?!?!?! Some rich 10yearold with an angel?!

Dubstar112
04-27-2002, 10:39 AM
I love my Hyperframe. Hyperframes DO NOT come with plastic triggers. There is a clone frame, that looks EXACTLY like the hyperframe. I have seen it in APG. The micro switch is what returns the trigger. Its very nice. I have two triggers for mine. I cut one into a single trigger version, because I like that better.

Dubstar112
04-27-2002, 11:47 AM
He prolly meant thats what he set his in Semi. 12bps..

Dubstar112
04-27-2002, 11:54 AM
The trigger is heavier than an Angel, but its nice. I reccomend buying it.

Dubstar112
04-27-2002, 12:03 PM
Dont know about the warranty, but Centerflag will help you out no matter how old your frame is.

Doobie
04-27-2002, 02:11 PM
I have had great customer seervice with Centerflag. I had a safety fall out and they had it back to me in a matter of days. I don't know how waterproof it is. I would actually be hesitant to play with any electro in the rain.
Here is the bottom line. If you want to make a leap in ROF and trigger pull for under $300.00, the Hyper is the way to go. If you want an Angel trigger, buy an Angel. This is an exellent product that I, and many others, have had very good luck with. I can honestly say it has changed my game! I'm more accurate because of the trigger, I can sweetspot well with the ROF, and since it is the same gun I have always had I can still snap shoot well. I didn't have to get used to a "new" gun. I can also snapshoot 3-4rnds rather than 1-2 with the mechanical trigger. I also added a HALO and MAN...Lookout!
This is a great product for anyone looking to make a vast performance impovement without investing big $$$!

pip_999
04-27-2002, 02:20 PM
well i was at skyball and i shot a mag with a centerflag frame on it
boy was it nice
it was so freakin short
i also liked the frame they had for the cocker that was like 500 us though
crazy

AngelBoy
04-27-2002, 02:24 PM
If you want to get used to the pull of it, start "shooting" your mouse;) . The ones I have shot have been close enough to say that they are exactly like a mouse click. If that is not a good enough pull for you, then go buy an IR3 so you can have any pull you want to. And it is very possible to get 13bps, you just have to know how to walk a trigger.

pip_999
04-27-2002, 02:26 PM
where can u get teh hyperframes
best place to buy em
and dont recomend 888paintball
they dont ship to CA

rjvemt1
04-28-2002, 11:15 AM
i was thinking about cutting my trigger to single also, can you post a pic of that?

PB700
04-28-2002, 11:38 AM
try this [http://store.yahoo.com/predatorpaintballonlinestore/606.html]

'Mag
04-28-2002, 12:52 PM
I think that I read on Centerflag's site that they were producing anodized Hyperframes. I haven't seen any for sale, and my gun is all blue and silver so i'd like either a chrome or blue hyperframe. Any one know where they're selling them, or if they ever made any?

Doobie
04-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Take the trigger rod off the sear then put the sear back in the rail, then the grip on the gun and your ready to go!

Doobie
04-28-2002, 03:46 PM
Mine lines up fine. The solenoid trips the sear and fires the gun.