PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the Warp wheel to spin

PowerFedMag
04-25-2002, 08:44 PM
I just got my warp feed, and I took off all my jumpers (I also tested with them all on), and I crank my sensitivty up and I hear the motor buszzing, but the ball wheel wont turn, not quite sure what I am suppossed to do.

ANother thing, my powerfeed goes across to the left...(hopper left), and I have my hose go under the gun to the right, and come up under the powerfeed tube...the provided powerfeed plug is way too long, and if I push it in all the way, it blocks the breach entrance, what should I use?

RATM
04-25-2002, 08:50 PM
turn the long powerfeed plug around so the long edge of it is closest to the hole at the base of the warp feed. A ball will fit in there. That's how i run my setup.

joker4hire
04-25-2002, 08:51 PM
I have the exact same problem.. the thing is mine is a PTP warp, so it has an external vibration sensor... you have to make sure its plugged in (even though mine is plugged in, and it still doesn't work!:rolleyes: )

PowerFedMag
04-25-2002, 08:56 PM
how do I make sure its screwed in????
There is a white "lever" omn the outside bottom

Potatoboy
04-25-2002, 08:58 PM
If the motor is turning but the wheel isn't spinning there is a problem with the belt that links the motor to the gear system. Take off the black cover and try to crank it a vey times by hand. (sometimes the belt malforms a little bit) then see what happens.

PowerFedMag
04-25-2002, 09:12 PM
Found the problem....NO BELT!!!
WOW, hey AGD, where can I get a Warp Feed belt and 90 degree elbow!!! by Sat.!!!:rolleyes:

PowerFedMag
04-25-2002, 09:16 PM
OK, hehe, I'm laffing at this now, but I really want a belt...I'm using the tiny rubberband that Jon @ AGD stuck into my soft RT parts kit baggy! it actually works....heheh

BTAutoMag
04-25-2002, 09:57 PM
i think the funniest thing about this is when i saw the title i said to myself "he probably doesnt have a belt and just didnt see it." :D

BTW im opening up a psychic friends network;)

BlackVCG
04-25-2002, 10:12 PM
It's just a standard rubber o-ring. Should be able to go to a hardware store and find one. I'm not sure what the spec size is.