PDA

View Full Version : warp feed

nuggy43
04-25-2002, 08:50 PM
i just picked up a warp feed but thier was no tube. Now i could send it back and wait like a week or 2 weeks but i have a torny this weekend and i would really like to use it. so is thier any where i can pick another one up at.

a_malfunction
04-25-2002, 09:22 PM
I am assuming you are talking about the hose that the balls run through. If so, you can pick one up in online store. Its around $2.00 a foot.

magatron
04-25-2002, 09:40 PM
i dont have a warp but plan on geting one vary soon, and from what i've seen, the hose is like a collapseable one that coould be bought at a home depot or true value type store. maybe try looking at someplace like that is the best way i can think to find something simular.

magking1971
04-25-2002, 10:54 PM
I found the hose for my bilge pump in my boat is the same as the warp hose.
Found it at a napa or any parts store.

BTAutoMag
04-26-2002, 08:24 AM
my dealer has one he can mail you for 4$. 1 1/2 feet long. his email is jjhotshots@juno.com if you dont tell him that i gave you his email (im zac by the way) he probably wont do you any favors

Muzikman
04-26-2002, 03:47 PM
Your over looking one big thing, if you have a tournament this weekend and you are not use to playing with the Warp, this is not a good time to try it out. Never try new equipment (especially something as different as a Warp) at a tournament. New equipment should be kept for rec play and practice until you are comfortable with it.

nuggy43
04-26-2002, 09:09 PM
thanx i am going to try home depot tomorrow and if they dont have it i'll try that guy btautomag said. The torny i am going to play in is more like a practice. Thier is a total of 4 torny. the last of the 4 being a final and all teams make it to the finals. And plus this is the first torny for this team im on

pip_999
04-27-2002, 12:53 PM
i dont know if u try
but im almost 90% sure you wont find it
you will find one that looks like it but it wont work
the ridges will be different