PDA

View Full Version : Shatner get His at the AO Party

AGD
04-25-2002, 09:37 PM
AO,

If you missed it you can't say you were part of paintball history. We ransaked Shatners forum with over a thousand posts. They are trying to figure out how to respond. Here is the comment from their mod!!

AGD

"Actually the messages are for Bill from Tom Kaye at airgun.com who is one of the leaders of the OTHER team. I want Bill to have a look at them first and then we'll think about a suitable reveng....er....response. "

subbeh
04-25-2002, 09:41 PM
Nice job guys... too bad I was at work. I have wonderous spamming power :D

bond1313
04-25-2002, 09:47 PM
We most now watch our selves they will strike back when we least expect it. Mods most be on the look out.

Cha0tic
04-25-2002, 09:50 PM
will the star trekkies get back at us? there aren't enough of them...we already tried to crash our server...

Croix71
04-25-2002, 10:04 PM
LoL! :D

bond1313
04-25-2002, 10:05 PM
They are talking about it now, Mancow said that he will take revenge soon.

AGD
04-25-2002, 10:12 PM
Update from the trekies, they posted this after our attack. (no kidding)

AGD

Go to Red Alert!

jaugiegatti

On 4/25/2002 7:52:15 PM

Go to Red Alert!
----------------

You got it! Everybody here keep posting on this thread untill Paul blows them out of the sky!
Augie

Sarah of Borg

Acknowledged, Captain.

-Sarah of Borg

Preacher: "And Scotty beamed them to the Klingon ship, where they'll be no tribble at all!"
Church-goers: "All power to the engines!"

Chuck D

Kirk: "I swear to you we're not finished yet".

jaugiegatti

Fire ALL phasers, load all tubes....FULL spread!
Augie

kent

Spock....we seem to be under....attack! What do you make of it????

It takes two to speak the truth; one to speak, and another to hear (Thoreau)

Chuck D

On my mark......

FIRE!!!

kent

Scotty, I'm going to need....everything you've got in two.....minutes!

jaugiegatti

WE ARE NOT DEAD YET! FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
Augie

Chuck D

"Damage Report,Mr Sulu"?

kent

Chekov: Wazers haff no effeeect, keptin!

Spock: Captain, we may be able to modify the deflector dish to emit a tachyon beam. I belive that will temporarily disable their weapons.

Kirk: Spock....do it!

jaugiegatti

CaptJTK

Aye Aye sir! Red Alert. (Running to change shirts, wearing red).
CaptJTK

bond1313
04-25-2002, 10:24 PM
LOL they are pretty dumb.

Load SM5
04-25-2002, 10:36 PM
Now, in their diffence, I'm sure some of the crap we chanted (and chanted, and chanted, and...) in the chat room would seem a little lame to others, too.

And also one of us went over there and apparently did some damage to their forum independantly and really did a good job of making us look like turds. I think it was an accident, but the result seems to be some ill feelings towards us. I appreciate Kaiser going over and offering an apology.

Please, keep it civil and in good fun guys.

Plus they have phasers......scary:rolleyes:

Load SM5
04-25-2002, 10:37 PM
Oh, and thanks for a great party, Tom.

thecavemankevin
04-25-2002, 10:40 PM
I sorta like Trek, but dang they are dorks!:)

Gata keep a close eye out for an attack from them.

AO--Caution---
set phazers..err..mags to kill!:)

Snooky
04-25-2002, 11:33 PM
they dont have the following tom has or the mods that are on 24/7 like ours. they got nuthing. deflector shield up!

websuspect
04-25-2002, 11:45 PM
http://www.williamshatner.com/images/kirk-left-bg.jpg

Load SM5
04-25-2002, 11:49 PM
Egads, we've been infiltrated! The enemy is among us! ;)

He's taking his intelligence back, too. http://www.williamshatner.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=2036&sessionID={C87799C9-09BF-449E-8228-CBDC0C5E067B}&forumid=1

Potatoboy
04-25-2002, 11:52 PM
And as they say, the plot thickens...

Snooky
04-25-2002, 11:54 PM
this is the first part of thier evil attack. we have been invaded. i think we shall keep a close eye on thier forum from now on. also what is interesting is that we havent seen much from mancow.

WilliamShatner.com
04-25-2002, 11:55 PM
Sleep lightly my friends for the Wrath of Shatner the Supreme will strike when you least expect it....

The Moderator of WilliamShatner.com

AGD
04-26-2002, 12:02 AM
utoh, we might have wakened the sleeping giant...

AGD

Potatoboy
04-26-2002, 12:03 AM
Oh No!!!!

We'll be attacked with Hairplugs, "Lucy in the sky with Diamonds" and bad Esperanto horror flicks! (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0059311)

:D

Load SM5
04-26-2002, 12:04 AM
Rest assured Tom, a few of us are over there, preparing them for assimilation.

Chaos
04-26-2002, 12:31 AM
Oooooh my, and I thought Andy was immature when he ran the site.... I come back to visit and all I see is wierd posts about spamming other people's site. This is like a barn full of 12yr olds. Can anyone tell me what this has to do with automags or paintball information?

bond1313
04-26-2002, 12:44 AM
They are not strong enough to damage the borg.

Snooky
04-26-2002, 12:46 AM
chaos- this is a fun thing we do in preperation for shatnerball. if u didnt know tom is one of the captains of the teams and mancow and shatner are the other captains. anyway tom likes to get at them using the army of which is ao.

AGD
04-26-2002, 01:17 AM
Chaos,

If you snooz you loose, this is the pre-fight battle between the Federation and the Borg. The final battle will be fought on Earth at Challenge Park Extreme at the end of August. It will be the planets largest big game with 3000 people (well mostly aliens). We are not going to let it go by unoticed. If it bores you come back in Sept, maybe a little later since we will be basking in our glory for some time after...

Borg General,

AGD

joker4hire
04-26-2002, 02:21 AM
umm.. dude have you been or seen those star trek conventions?.. you don't see any of us dressed like TK at NPPL ;)

There are prolly millions of them grouping in the Gamma Quadrant waiting for a worm hole to open!

BTW, there is an Alien on the mothership!

Load SM5
04-26-2002, 07:14 AM
Found this over there ...I know about the full auto rule but are starships allowed?

http://www.williamshatner.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=2040&sessionID={ADE76331-2245-4867-A6F8-6A2B01BF9E60}&forumid=1

than205
04-26-2002, 07:33 AM
Say what you will about Star Trek, I will throw two names at you:
7 of 9
T-Pol
I need say no more than I'm a fan.

Major Ho
04-26-2002, 08:58 AM
HAHAHA! I dont want to say "about time something good happened around here" because thats not quite true but i do wanna say its been a while since Ive been so amused by reading these posts(both sides ;)) Psst, do we have any James Bond-esque international spies over there? They are gonna read this but maybe we have a double agent somewhere :p.
Besides, I only starting watching Star Trek for the Borg and recently the women...The AOBorgs rule!

than205
04-26-2002, 09:07 AM
maybe we should dress like TK.
What would be TK clothing?
I must mention if it involves Pepsi I'm out.
hehehe

Mav D MagMan
04-26-2002, 09:13 AM
Greeeeaaat... Poke the Klingon's with a stick.

They got phasers, what'ya thinks gonna happen when they wake up?

BTAutoMag
04-26-2002, 10:50 AM
he he he im a trekky but im not that obbsessive

Dayspring
04-26-2002, 12:09 PM
Apparently, they don't think about their Star Trek history... The Borg adapt to every weapon. They have YET to find something to destroy us. (If you don't count the whole Voyager Series Finale & Species 8472) Yes, 2 or 3 may fall, but we keep coming. I wish I could get out there for this. I'd love to pop a cap between Shatner's eyes...

And Tom- We haven't awakened the sleeping Giant. We've awakened the sleeping Tribble... :D

hitech
04-26-2002, 05:27 PM
You just had to pick the night I was on an airplane. Sounds like I really missed a good time. :(

WilliamShatner.com
04-26-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Apparently, they don't think about their Star Trek history... The Borg adapt to every weapon. They have YET to find something to destroy us. (If you don't count the whole Voyager Series Finale & Species 8472) Yes, 2 or 3 may fall, but we keep coming. I wish I could get out there for this. I'd love to pop a cap between Shatner's eyes...

And Tom- We haven't awakened the sleeping Giant. We've awakened the sleeping Tribble... :D

The Borg NEVER win, though.

And Giant or Tribble - both can be more trouble than they are worth....

BTAutoMag
04-26-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by WilliamShatner.com

correction. the only time they dont when is if we're watching. because i think i heard it somewhere but all federation victeries were telivised. i mean no one wants to see the federation get blown up. (well maybe just picard but thats because i hate the next generation.)

WilliamShatner.com
04-26-2002, 08:25 PM
Well then we're in luck for I understand that this battle will havenewsmedia with their cameras present.

MikeCouves
04-26-2002, 09:00 PM
They don't stand a chance :D.

websuspect
04-26-2002, 10:23 PM
As I understand the game is rigged. The other team has been paid off and arrangments have been made for Admiral Kirk to ambush the losing team in front of all the media.

You been sold out losers.

Snooky
04-26-2002, 10:40 PM
As I understand the game is rigged. The other team has been paid off and arrangments have been made for Admiral Kirk to ambush the losing team in front of all the media.

Haha thats what you would like to happen.

Losers that strange coming from a guy who warships star trek as badly as we do agd products. I mean come on we know we have our flaws why can't u just retaliate and let us get u back 10x worse.

Smoken
04-27-2002, 12:00 AM
To really show our loyalty to the AGD borg collective, I have an Idea. AO conventions! We could all wear denim shirts and Tom Kaye mustaches. We would drink nothing but Diet pepsi and have massive donut orgies. HooRah!!!

HoppysMag
04-27-2002, 09:12 AM
Gentle man set your mags on "stun".... no wait "KILL".... no thats a little too much, how about "Mutilate". and i dosnt matter if the event is fixed. we will beat you trekkies anyway! it will be the first step in toms plan to take over the world.....

BTAutoMag
04-27-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Smoken
To really show our loyalty to the AGD borg collective, I have an Idea. AO conventions! We could all wear denim shirts and Tom Kaye mustaches. We would drink nothing but Diet pepsi and have massive donut orgies. HooRah!!!
how 'bout not

Smoken
04-27-2002, 08:58 PM
BTAutoMag-- I was just kidding. Don't think I'm some kinda Tom Kaye worshipping freak, like these Shatner loving Trekkies.

retrotrek
04-27-2002, 09:10 PM
http://mrdo.com/dk/pics/startrek/mccoytos19.jpg :p

Dayspring
04-28-2002, 02:22 AM
DUH! If the Borg won, then the series would be over! BUT- I was watching it the other night. There WAS a reality where the Borg overrun the Federation. So there! I may not be on the front lines, but I can still antagonize people!

Originally posted by WilliamShatner.com

WilliamShatner.com
04-28-2002, 02:28 AM
We're coming to visit on the 11th so save some of that antagonizing.

FooTemps
04-28-2002, 02:34 AM
I think the borg should win so that we can mess up the media! lol...

ALSO: Um... Darn... I forgot... lol

BTAutoMag
04-28-2002, 02:44 AM
i think the borg almost won (but their moderator blocked the thread on the forum:()

Cope
04-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
i think the borg almost won (but their moderator blocked the thread on the forum:()

"Almost won"-words you should get used to saying.

You will be giving this excuse to all after you face and are defeated by Shatner The Supreme and his warriors.

Of course "almost won" will be a massive overestimation of your TRUE
performance that day.

You might as well just surrender now and prepare to be boarded...

HoppysMag
04-28-2002, 03:12 PM
Cope some word you should get used to saying.....

"please stop shooting me!!!, ouch the pain the pain!!"

websuspect
04-28-2002, 04:08 PM
Gentle man set your mags on "stun".... no wait "KILL".... no thats a little too much, how about "Mutilate". and i dosnt matter if the event is fixed. we will beat you trekkies anyway! it will be the first step in toms plan to take over the world.....

Your leaders will bring you to the arena like sheep to the slaughter.

HoppysMag
04-28-2002, 04:20 PM
you believe yourself to be the sluagterers when you are actualy our un suspecting pray.for we are wolves in sheeps clothing. and as soon as you let your guard down...... WHAM! the old fork in the eye.

websuspect
04-28-2002, 07:43 PM
Well since we are talking trash here. You better pray you dont wind up prey.

HoppysMag
04-28-2002, 07:59 PM
yes i know my spelling is horrible....and that wasnt talking trash....talking trash would involve your mom and a salmon... but i wont go there.

04-28-2002, 08:32 PM
Just find someone that looks like 7 of 9 and stick her in their midsts and watch them crumble like cookies just stepped on by a massive TK giant. -Evil Laughter- :p I may not be using a mag though :eek: if I can get a Adrenalin Imp by then. If you wanna see them run use one of those Emag F/A Halo combos. It scares me just thinking about being on the business end of that thing.

BTAutoMag
04-28-2002, 09:50 PM
if tom uses the C&C there will be fear in their eyes and even 7 of 9 would run.

liigod
04-28-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Mav D MagMan
Greeeeaaat... Poke the Klingon's with a stick.

They got phasers, what'ya thinks gonna happen when they wake up?

Kingons have disruptors man, get it right. :rolleyes:

Dayspring
04-29-2002, 11:46 AM
That was BY FAR, the finniest post I've seen in a long time...

now, as for all you trekkers coming in here and causin' a ruckus... Don't make me get the Dominion on your butts. We all know what happened last time they came to town...

Originally posted by HoppysMag
talking trash would involve your mom and a salmon... but i wont go there.

BTAutoMag
04-29-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
That was BY FAR, the finniest post I've seen in a long time...

now, as for all you trekkers coming in here and causin' a ruckus... Don't make me get the Dominion on your butts. We all know what happened last time they came to town...

he he he
search for "poopie list" in the friendly corner forum and youll see the funniest post:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

retrotrek
04-29-2002, 06:54 PM
http://stinsv.com/TOS/640char/whataman.jpg

Yuppers. It doesn't get any better than that. My work here is done...(for now) ::evil laugh::

ShooterJM
04-30-2002, 04:15 PM
Sweet mother of mags! I thought this was a family forum! Posting half naked pics of Shatner is just sick and wrong! Although, I think we may have discovered an alternative to epicac.

Sarah of Borg
04-30-2002, 07:59 PM
And all this time you thought we watched it because we thought the cheesy effects were funny. No...it's about half-naked pics of Bill

But hey, they are pretty funny...
http://www.stinsv.com/TOS/640char/got01.jpg

kstahmer
04-30-2002, 11:49 PM
http://www.fedplace.de/warpcoil.gif

ShooterJM
05-01-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Sarah of Borg
And all this time you thought we watched it because we thought the cheesy effects were funny. No...it's about half-naked pics of Bill

But hey, they are pretty funny...

Ahhhh. Well. I guess if there were half naked shots of that borg/former borg lady I'd watch too. But until ST gets picked up by late night cinimax, I'll stick with hockey, animation, and the BBC news. Ooooh and cnn!

retrotrek
05-01-2002, 07:41 PM
http://www.stinsv.com/TNg/640char/datamexi.jpg

You are surrounded! Surrender or... um, well, just surrender! :D

Adios mi amigos!

ShooterJM
05-02-2002, 08:31 AM
Wooohooo never surrender!
I'd rather go down in blaze of gunfire then to surrender!

retrotrek
05-03-2002, 12:44 AM
Awww, common! Surrender. Please?

"The best diplomat that I know is a totally loaded phaser bank" --Scotty, A Taste of Armageddon

We will prevail. Be afraid. Can you feel the danger in the air? Woops, that was me. NOW can you feel the danger? ;)

Steve Crush
05-06-2002, 09:04 PM
i read about the shatnerball event, question is.... $150 entry fee is for 1 person admission? How long is the event gonna last? how much would it cost just to observe?

steve

TooDamnSweet
05-06-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Steve Crush
i read about the shatnerball event, question is.... $150 entry fee is for 1 person admission? How long is the event gonna last? how much would it cost just to observe?

steve

Hey Steve,

I'm with the other team - Shatner the Supreme - but I didn't think it mattered who you got your info. from right. The $150.00 is for one person, if you join SPPLAT at www.spplat.com you get a $50.00 discount, and includes the limited edition event jersey. To join it costs $35.00 so you still save $15.00 and you get discounts on airfare, hotel accomodations and car rentals.

I'm not sure what the entry fee will be as a spectator, although you think I would since that's what I'll be.:D

Hope that helps. And don't forget Shatner the Supreme and his indestructable team are unbeatable!!

hitech
05-07-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
I'm not sure what the entry fee will be as a spectator, although you think I would since that's what I'll be.

WHAT!!! WHAT!!! NOT GOING TO PLAY! Come on, don't be a "sissy"! ;) Shatner is going to need all the help he can get!

TooDamnSweet
05-07-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by hitech

WHAT!!! WHAT!!! NOT GOING TO PLAY! Come on, don't be a "sissy"! ;) Shatner is going to need all the help he can get!

A sissy! Did you just call me a sissy? You better get your running shoes on buddy because after I'm finished with Load and obsolete you're next...
And that's Shatner the Supreme to you!!

Actually, I don't know how to play and don't have any of the gear. But just seeing you guys get your butts kicked will be fun enough.

Load SM5
05-07-2002, 05:34 PM
You can rent the gear.And you point the barrel thingy at the bad guys, or in this case, the ultimate winners, and try to hit them. Pretty easy. Even you can figure that out.;)

RomulanAle
05-07-2002, 06:15 PM

First of all Shatners crew will prevail so be afraid be verry afraid.

Oh and:

I truly feel sorry for you guys At first you only had to worry about Shatner and his undefeatable crew,but now your in for it!!!
BeCause now you have ToDAmnSweet to contend with
Be Afraid...Be Verry Afraid.
:p

Load SM5
05-07-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by RomulanAle
COLOR]
BeCause now you have ToDAmnSweet to contend with
Be Afraid...Be Verry Afraid.
:p

Oh my ....*yawn*...God! No, not..ZZZZzzzzz...her!

hitech
05-07-2002, 06:26 PM
Actually, I don't know how to play and don't have any of the gear.

Come on now, you can come up with a better excuse than that! :p Load blew that excuse out of the water . I'm waiting....... ;)

BTW, If your going to be there you should play, regardless of your previous experence. My wife has played before, and she isn't exactly your athletic type. :D

TooDamnSweet
05-07-2002, 07:10 PM
Looks like you guys have been busy while I've been gone.

RomulanAle speaks the truth, the wrath of TooDamnSweet is upon you.

Load, getting tired of me already? Even I could figure it out huh? Are you calling me out? Even if I don't participate, I'll borrow someones gun so I can shoot you.

hitech, all Load blew out of the water was chucks... If you let me use your head for target practice, maybe I'll consider it. haha Oh, and I may look athletic, but I couldn't run around the block to save my life...

I don't know, I don't wanna pay all that money to die in the first 5 seconds of the game. But, I'll think about it.
Happy Now?

Load SM5
05-07-2002, 07:21 PM
Tired of you?...never. You don't sit out the rest of the game if you get shot. You leave the field and they re-insert you in around about minutes. That way you can attempt to make good on some of these threats of yours. You can back them up, can't you?

hitech
05-07-2002, 07:35 PM
Oh, and I may look athletic, but I couldn't run around the block to save my life...

I don't know, I don't wanna pay all that money to die in the first 5 seconds of the game. But, I'll think about it.
Happy Now?

Neither can my wife. BTW, when you get eliminated you only have to wait something like 15-30 minutes or so before you can start again. You'll be able to play MORE than you ever wanted. Happy, you betcha! :D

AGD
05-07-2002, 10:45 PM
I am going to de-stick this but keep it up!!

AGD

TooDamnSweet
05-08-2002, 12:22 AM
So you're not bored with me yet...nice to know

If I get shot, they'll take me out of the game for 15 - 30 minutes? How long is this game? Sound's like it's gonna be a blast. I will seriously consider playing, only because it makes you happy...

When you rent the gun, does the protective gear come with it? I can see myself now, running around with a paintball gun trying to find you AO guys. I am a good shot though. Can I back it up? I came in first place four years in a row on our rifle team in highschool. My average was 298 out of 300. Granted it's been a while, but I have a couple of months to practice.

Maybe I'll print out the picture of Load and use it for target practice. :D

Shatner The Supreme and his indestructable team are gonna make you AO guys eat dirt.

Load SM5
05-08-2002, 07:18 AM
You can rent all the gear if you need. The game is around 8 hours long. I think. You'll want to reserve early so you can get on ol' TJ Hooker's team and make sure they have the gear for you. Also paintballs don't fly in quite the same way as a bullet. You have to arc them a bit at longer ranges like archery.

Anywasy shoot at my pic all you wasn tif you think that'll help. Come find us. I assure you, we won't be hiding from you.:D

hitech
05-08-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by AGD
I am going to de-stick this but keep it up!!

If you do that the trekies will never find it again! ;)

TooDamnSweet
05-08-2002, 12:48 PM

If you do that the trekies will never find it again! ;)

You sound as tired as you did on the other thread. Variety man. That's the spice of life. :D

TooDamnSweet
05-08-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
You can rent all the gear if you need. The game is around 8 hours long. I think. You'll want to reserve early so you can get on ol' TJ Hooker's team and make sure they have the gear for you. Also paintballs don't fly in quite the same way as a bullet. You have to arc them a bit at longer ranges like archery.

Anywasy shoot at my pic all you wasn tif you think that'll help. Come find us. I assure you, we won't be hiding from you.:D

Yeah yeah yeah, we'll see whose hiding from who.

Thanks for all the info. I'll make a decision by Monday. Do you guys belong to SPPLAT? Is it worth it to join? I don't know how fun it will be since I don't know anyone that's playing. Although I will look forward to shoot at any AO guy I see. haha