PDA

View Full Version : AGD non mag?

sir welt-alot
04-25-2002, 09:50 PM
AGD ever consider making a non-mag?Like a non blow foward marker?Thier guns are evry good quality and i'm sure that if they made a type of spyder clone or something like that, many people would buy it. Or maby if that genius tom created a whole new valve/bolt system and a new type of low pressure gun...well just tell me what you think:cool:

MrShutter
04-28-2002, 12:07 PM
I think that would be good idea...

rjvemt1
04-28-2002, 12:21 PM
i dont think agd would do a 'knock-off'but a closed bolt mag would be pritty sweet!

AGD
04-28-2002, 12:23 PM
Not likely, our development schedule is booked for the next two years. If you guys didn't want our regular stuff to change every 6 months then it would be a different story.

AGD

MrAirgunRT
04-28-2002, 12:40 PM
I think AGD is headed in the right direction. I like.. LOVE mags as they are. No use to downgrade to a lower class gun, the classic mags are going cheap right now as it is. (As in cost, not in quality). Anyway that is just my 2 cents.

Bonx0007
04-28-2002, 12:43 PM
Tom plans 2 years ahead of time!!! Wow I am in college and I have trouble planning more than a semester ahead of time.lol

Snooky
04-28-2002, 07:10 PM
I wouldn't wanna see another cheap spyder knock off.

Vegeta
04-30-2002, 07:39 PM
Definately NOT a spyder clone. Kingman makes enough of them. I counted like 30 some spyder-somethings from kingman the other day. What really peevs me is their "JAVA" series. What could they be thinking?

"I got an idea! let's paint it purple, put "JAVA" on it and add $20 to the price!"

I think the CEO at kingman needs to put down the bong and hire some good R&D people.

There are many poeple like me who have many many pictures and models stored on their HD of possible additions or revampings of the mag.. or jsut new guns/valve designs in general....

Just think how many AGD has.

ß.C.
04-30-2002, 09:00 PM
Sorry man, Worr made a Spyder Clone seies that had a much faster ROF then other spyder clones and it fail miserably. I've owned one and recently got rid of it because people became less and less interested in it so Ifigured I should lose it while people are sligtly ito them. It was a pain to part from and people wouldn't listen to me when I said it was better then a shutter(I've owned a shutter and would know). Now that I don't own I still say they are great guns. Not matter how high the quality and how great the stock parts are not AGD or WGP can convince people that a blow back can be good. I think a handful of the people on these online forms never even shot a gun they have criticized. Most people don't even know that blowbacks physically have a higher possibility of greate ROF then autocockers. There are so many ignorant people out there today that make it impossible to be sucessful with a new AGD blowback.

ß.C.
04-30-2002, 09:01 PM
i'm sure that if they made a type of spyder clone or something like that, many people would buy it

Sorry man, Worr made a Spyder Clone seies that had a much faster ROF then other spyder clones and it fail miserably. I've owned one and recently got rid of it because people became less and less interested in it so Ifigured I should lose it while people are sligtly ito them. It was a pain to part from and people wouldn't listen to me when I said it was better then a shutter(I've owned a shutter and would know). Now that I don't own I still say they are great guns. Not matter how high the quality and how great the stock parts are not AGD or WGP can convince people that a blow back can be good. I think a handful of the people on these online forms never even shot a gun they have criticized. Most people don't even know that blowbacks physically have a higher possibility of greate ROF then autocockers. There are so many ignorant people out there today that make it impossible to be sucessful with a new AGD blowback.

RTrampage
04-30-2002, 09:08 PM
there really isnt a need for any more lower end guns the marked is already flooded with them. as it has already been said, kingman comes out with a new gun (or at least a new paint scheme) bout every five minutes and there are the jt guns and the list goes on.... a higher end gun ( the e mag) was a step in the right direction

TransMan
05-04-2002, 02:23 AM
y would u need to make a new valve RT valve is far better than anyting else on the marketand we dont need any more blowbacks