PDA

View Full Version : Donggie Feedback

Blazingace
04-26-2002, 09:30 AM
Hello,

We all know that Don at Modified piantball is a great guy to deal with. But I thought that I would make an official Feedback forum for him. I order an X-board and a sytem X 88ci 4500psi tank from him. They both arrived in record time packaging was extremely good and in great condition. One gripe I had was when I took my tank to my local paintball store to get a cover and ask a few questions. The tank is a carbon fiber tank yet it has a message on it saying to retest it every three years. The date on the tank reads 04 01 so it is a year old but brand new. The guy at the store told me that most carbon fiber tanks are now a 5 year retest, so that is no problem. The tank also had a 4500 psi burst disk. If he filled it to 4500 the disk would have blown. The tank is rated for 4500 so he put a 5000 psi burst disk on instead. Finally I asked him if 225 was a good price for the tank and he said that I got a great deal since he sells 3000 psi systems for around that much. In closing I would like to thank Don and Modified paintball, I will definatly buy from them again.:D :D

jimmyjobob
05-02-2002, 01:36 PM
ditto. don is the man. fast ship and keeps you up to date on your order. highly recommended.

theraidenproject
05-05-2002, 02:34 PM
I've ordered about $400 worth of stuff from him, and I wouldn't hesitate spending another $400+. Great customer service. I accidentally double sent my c2it payment. As soon as I realized this, I called up Don, and we resolved it. I got a check for the extra with my intelliframe. Also, you just can't beat the prices he has. Thanks again, Don.

veteranmag
05-06-2002, 02:02 PM
I ordered a barrel from him. It was in mint condition and arrived the day after we agreed on the deal. Would definitely deal with him again.

MikeCouves
05-08-2002, 08:41 PM
Ordered an Intelliframe and a parts kit from him. Would recommend him alot, A++++.

RTPro M4H
05-13-2002, 04:33 PM
I just received my System X from donggie and have absolutly no complaints. In fact being the THE MAN! like he is, he even sacrificed his own personal stock to deliver my item fast!

Thanks Don
Steve

HungSolo
05-13-2002, 11:08 PM
Don is a great guy. Very honest and communicates quickly. I will definitely buy from him again.

Bad_Knees
05-14-2002, 12:32 AM
Don has excellent customer service! I will continue to do business with him in the future!

TheMagMan
05-14-2002, 09:41 AM
I purchased Don's personal Micro Emagnum w/warp and a Halo. I have to say that when I looked at the marker it was flawless. No scratches and freakish clean. His continued phone support for the aftermarket board was beond any customer service from any paintball site. I just hope that people realize that they need to keep this guy in business.

boggerman
05-22-2002, 02:21 AM
I ordered my superbolt, intelliframe, and warpfeed all from Don, they were shipped quick, packed well, and priced great! Don is a real nice guy with great customer service, I would recommend him to anyone and buy from him again in a heartbeat.:D :cool:

subbeh
05-22-2002, 09:59 PM
Wow... glad I ordered from Donggie

I just ordered a warp, intelliframe and some plastic nubbins from him on Tuesday... when do you expect that I will get it... I'm in central Wisconsin.

I just cannot wait :)

FrAuStY
05-23-2002, 11:49 AM
I Bought my warp from donggie about two weeks ago. I opted for standard shipping (expected 5 day ground ups) I noticed 3 days later was when I was charged for it.. at first I was like man.. I'll have to wait 5 more days.. but low and behold he ships it two day air via airborne express WOOT! Not only that.. it was cheaper than anywhere else by 40$ I Will be ordering from him again... very soon. Hopefull he will have a Freak kit in stock when I get some money :)

Subbeh
How did you opt to ship it? I think from Cali to Wisconsin is 4 or 5 days via ups ground (business days) Probably next wednesday look for it. Did he give you any type of tracking number? I contacted them ia their webpage and he sent me a tracking number :p

RT_Luver
05-23-2002, 01:01 PM
Don is one word.....awesome. nuff said

MantisMag
06-17-2002, 05:30 PM
great prices and very very fast. ordered a bunch of stuff on thursday night. got most of it the following monday. only one item missing. figured they were out of stock. e-mailed him about it and got a reply less than 20 minutes later confirming they were out and that he would send it as soon as he gets more from AGD.

great prices, ludicrous speed, great customer service. definitely getting repeat business. :)