PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball has me so torn!

MagDog68
04-26-2002, 01:52 PM
So I just registered for Shatnerball, but my allegiances are not quite set. I love paintball, and am diehard AGD - but I have been a Trekkie for years! I can still remember my first Start Trek convention at the Hotel Pennsylvania across from Madison Square Garden! My god - I think I am going mad! I may have to play for Mancow just so I don't have to choose between my two loves!

AGGGAGAGOLJGFLGHSDLJKGDS:LKJGEF:IH~~~~!

~me

Croix71
04-26-2002, 02:02 PM
Any possible to play both? Perhaps, part of the day on one side and then later in the day the other? If anyone asks, just say you were assimilated. :D

MagDog68
04-26-2002, 02:13 PM
Well I told JJ that I am an experienced Scenario Player, maybe I'll get lucky and he'll give me a double agent identity!

~me

Butterfingers
04-26-2002, 04:11 PM
Think E-mag... Resistance is FUTILE!

MagDog68
04-26-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Butterfingers
Think E-mag... Resistance is FUTILE!

Mmmmm....E-Mag...

~me

Load SM5
04-26-2002, 07:00 PM
This actually brings up an idea. Since the two forums have crossed and we have lurkers in both camp it would'nt be that hard to set up a coordinated attack during the last hour or so of the game. Both the Shatner and the Borg unite and go jollystomp Mancow. That would be fun.

FooTemps
04-26-2002, 07:06 PM
STOMP ON MANBOOB-... erm... Mancow...!!!!

MagDog68
04-26-2002, 07:41 PM
I don't even know who Mancow is. Will he have a team or is he gonna get all the people that overflowed from Kaye and Kirk?

~me

Load SM5
04-26-2002, 07:44 PM
Mancow is a DJ. He's leading the 3rd team (Klingons). Check out www.spplat.com for details.

hitmanng
04-26-2002, 09:25 PM
Honestly I fear Tom is going to have a few too many players sign up for the Borg.... JJ can comment on that. I would just as happily play for shattner especially if we has the leaders I have heard about and thier many followers. I fear for mancow...... Good I never really liked him anyways.
Hitmanng
Long live the Borg

FordPrefect
04-26-2002, 11:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO fair. It isn't fair. I gottsta buy a new mag, pay for a bunch of stuff for my next tourny, AND go to Shatnerball? Shatnerball has me torn to, but about what to spend my *LIMITED* budget on.

Cope
04-29-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
This actually brings up an idea. Since the two forums have crossed and we have lurkers in both camp it would'nt be that hard to set up a coordinated attack during the last hour or so of the game. Both the Shatner and the Borg unite and go jollystomp Mancow. That would be fun.

Sounds good to me,Load!!

Boo Yaa!!!