PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to call DYE and complain

paint magnet
04-27-2002, 07:35 AM
I was about to get an Invision mask yesterday. I tried it on, and it was the most comfortable mask and had the best ventilation of any I had ever seen. It didn't have very much coverage in the front, and it had a very small profile, but my ear stuck out the back of the mask! Now, I hate wearing my 32 Degrees headcase, but I would rather be sweaty than deaf. Is anyone else having this problem?

Croix71
04-27-2002, 08:26 AM
This was one of the reasons why I was hesitant to get an Invision. Any chance of you returning the mask and getting something else? :D

shartley
04-27-2002, 08:49 AM
I don’t think he actually purchased the mask (at least that is how I read it). I think he is wanting to call and complain about a product he chose NOT to buy… strange.:rolleyes:

Load SM5
04-27-2002, 09:39 AM
I had the same problem. It's not a mask for huge melon people like myself.

Croix71
04-27-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by shartley
I don’t think he actually purchased the mask (at least that is how I read it). I think he is wanting to call and complain about a product he chose NOT to buy… strange.:rolleyes:

Doh! hehe, your right Shart my mistake! :D

BTW, your Total Posts: 2591 (145.62 posts per day) :eek:

shartley
04-27-2002, 11:06 AM
Croix71
LOL The post count sould be correct.. but the other numbers are not. I have been a member for a long time. ;) When they did their last work on the forums, my account got messed up. Webby reset it for me.. :D

magatron
04-27-2002, 11:22 AM
i kinda had that trouble as well, but it was kinda misshapened and it covered one ear but nokt the other, plus with glasses they were realy uncomfy. if you still wanna get a good mask, look into a proteus. i bought ona those and it is awsome; the foam padding is sweet, its small and has that fan, plus the colors change in the light.

pip_999
04-27-2002, 12:45 PM
stupid raven
they should kept there nuvis's
those things were NICE

Mango
04-27-2002, 12:48 PM
It would be great if the mask were 1/2 inch longer on the sides. I would have bought a pair too if they were. I wrote them an E-mail about it a long time ago and never got a reply. :(

paint magnet
04-29-2002, 04:46 PM
I didn't buy the mask, but I was going to call and complain because now I'm stuck with a Headcase unless I dip into my 'mag fund for a JT. Anyway, it looks like you can remove the side panels, so maybe they'll make longer ones.

Muzikman
04-29-2002, 05:21 PM
I like the Scott Bad *** / Bad Boy masks. They have tons of ventilation, fit over my glasses and are cheap now days. The only problem is if you don't like the taste of paint. They have great ventilation because they have huge holes in the mouth part of the mask. Never got any shell in the mouth, but have tasted quite a few bands of paint:)

BTW, yes they are ugly...but they are still cheap and don't sufficate you:)

paint magnet
04-30-2002, 02:47 PM
Update...Dye returned my email and said new ear pieces will be available in July.