PDA

View Full Version : Possible Assanation attempt at Shatner ball.

HoppysMag
04-27-2002, 09:21 AM
guys we need some of our most prominent members to guard tom from Possible Assanation attempts at Shatner ball. we need people we all know and trust. familiar names ( Shartley,Load,Any mods that might go) to keep away any possible trekkies.............. if you feel you are a sufficiently well known name here on AO and your going to ShatnerBall.. WE WANT YOU!!! to guard tom.

Load SM5
04-27-2002, 09:30 AM
I'll be there, they'll never touch him.

By the way, were did you come across this intelligence? I saw no plot on the Shatner forum.

virus
04-27-2002, 11:22 AM
i'm up for that task.....

besides gaurd duty is fun >=)
though at some point during the day i think our elite gaurd, with TK should take a little outting and got get manwhore and shatner.... unoridox tactics are always fun =)

FordPrefect
04-27-2002, 11:26 AM
I don't know if I would qualify for the "well-known" person catagory, or the "going to Shatnerball" catagory, but hopefully I will go, and maybe get to gaurd Tom:confused: ?

I hope so.

HoppysMag
04-27-2002, 12:07 PM
ya fordperfect you make the known catagorie.....what i bassicly mean is any AOer whos been here more than 3 months and has shown them selves to be a die hard AGD fan. (wont be a double agent, Trekkies need not aply)

Fred
04-27-2002, 12:26 PM
Count me in...

I'd love to guard TK... but I would even more love to assasinate Manboo... mancow or shatner... hehehehe

Is TK a Tent-monkey general that just issues orders, or a kick@$$ and take names, lead from the front kind of guy? I've never heard anything about his leading style.. but I imagine he'll be leading from the front... in which case I would definitely want to be a bodyguard.

---Fred

MagDog68
04-27-2002, 12:32 PM
My only question is - will Tom be Patrick Stewarts, "Locutus" or Alice Krige's "Borg Queen?" The borg queen was hot, but I just don't think Tom has chest to pull it off.

Oh yeah...I'll protect Tom no matter what!

~Fred

MagDog68
04-27-2002, 12:34 PM
And Fred...YOU ARE INFRINGING ON MY COPYRIGHTED SIGNATURE! THAT LOOKS MORE THAN SIMILARLY LIKE MY SIGGY!!!

~Fred

Mango
04-27-2002, 12:47 PM
The Trekkies will never know what hit em!!! AGD will reign SUPREME!! AGD and WDP unite to form the UBER-ARMY!!!!! :D

oldsoldier
04-27-2002, 01:41 PM
Hey, Im up for body guard duty...if I am recognized enough, that is. :p

Snooky
04-27-2002, 01:45 PM
ok ok. I'll be on the elite guard because I wouldn't want Tom to get dirty or to be snipped.

FooTemps
04-27-2002, 02:23 PM
Darn... I wish I could go... I'd love to be a Tom decoy or something...

Croix71
04-27-2002, 02:25 PM
I'm sure Tom will have lot's of company and will be very protected. :D

boss_automager
04-27-2002, 03:26 PM
I would be a guard or assasin but can't come.:(

FutureMagOwner
04-27-2002, 06:31 PM
ill be toms personal shatner assassin if he pays for everything for me to go... they will think im a trekkie cuz ill bring my cocker:cool:

Kaiser Bob
04-27-2002, 11:44 PM
Not to worry, Tom already has AGD Factory, AGD Pride et. al. as his honor guards. The trekkies wont get within 100 yards of him :D

hitmanng
04-28-2002, 01:02 AM
If you have played many scenarios you know the risk of this is minimal. If someone does infiltrate it is much more benificial to feed your team information than to bust yourself out for a 30 minute comander time out and a few points. If fact with the size of this event you may almost never see your dear comander even on his team.
Hitmanng

bond1313
04-28-2002, 01:07 AM
Hitman your corret, i have played a some big games and I only saw my commander befor the game and at the end. You will not see him on the field, just messengers telling you what to do. But knowing tom he may have to get in the action, you never know with him.

Kaiser Bob
04-28-2002, 01:24 AM
Hehe, like that Matrix-style move where he eliminated half of his team? lol that was a great story!

FooTemps
04-28-2002, 01:31 AM
I wish I could be an assasin... I'd be toting a paint blade as my primary weapon! Kamikaze!!!

FooTemps
04-28-2002, 03:06 AM
PAINT SOCK!!! Straight up, paint sock could beat anything anyday!

S-trek Rules:)
04-28-2002, 10:21 AM
can i be one of the guards?:)

thecavemankevin
04-28-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by S-trek Rules:)
can i be one of the guards?:)

Kill S-trek rules:), he's an imposter and trying to frame me.

:)

MagDog68
04-28-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by hitmanng
If you have played many scenarios you know the risk of this is minimal. If someone does infiltrate it is much more benificial to feed your team information than to bust yourself out for a 30 minute comander time out and a few points. If fact with the size of this event you may almost never see your dear comander even on his team.
Hitmanng

For some reason I think Tom will be more involved than your average commander. Besides, for a Ten hour Scenario a Base Destruction will probably be a nice bit of points! Then again that would be more Base Security than Body Guard. Oh Wel, everyone just wants to hang out with Tom anyway.

~Fred

Fred
04-28-2002, 02:59 PM
Hey, Fred #1 (I will concede not being #1, and be Fred #2)notice my Sig is three dashes, not one squiggle... i have signed my posts like that for years. :P

---Fred (mine) not ~Fred (yours)

We can be the Fighting Freds of TK's Bodyguard!

I'm thinking about getting some white makeup, latex, and hoses and go "in charecter" during the game... anyone else up for it? might be fun...

---Fred, not ~Fred

FutureMagOwner
04-28-2002, 03:00 PM
i still wanna be toms personal assassin and have him pay for me to go and everything please tom please? ill make sure noone shoots you cuz ill shoot them!

FutureMagOwner
04-28-2002, 03:07 PM
hehe i got another idea... tom kaye borrows a tippmann hellhound and starts driving around the field shooting everyone! that would be awesome

Fred
04-28-2002, 07:43 PM
Hellhound?

TK don't need no stinkin Hellhound!

The gatling on that thing blends paint worse than a badly timed cocker.

I'm thinking somebody just bring a tank along, and have 6 guys with warp fed emags on it... or maybe AGD will reveal their ultra-secret Borg Cube vehicle...

04-28-2002, 09:00 PM
I wont guard but I will take out trekkies with suprising efficiency. I think my dad is planning to be a double agent cause he is like ultima trekkie. Don't worry though I can take him. I also have a friend coming who runs around in a gillie suit and is suprising good at sneaking in the darn thing. If I get the Go-Cart I want for 300 I will be making a tank with a PB F/A tippmann. This is highly unlikely because the kid is reluctant to sell it. It would be so great if we had a like a fleet of tanks to go after the base all at once.

MagDog68
04-28-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Fred
---Fred, not ~Fred

That's funny!

And yes - I was planning on going in costume too. I will post some greaat Borg Costume design sites tomorrow when I am not sleep typing.

~Fred, not ---Fred