PDA

View Full Version : Z-grip Vs Intelliframe

Automagisurdad
04-27-2002, 09:43 PM
The z-grip, what is it? How does it work? Do i want one? Where can i get one? Why don't they make them anymore?------Or should i go wit the intelli?

a_malfunction
04-27-2002, 09:57 PM
A Z-grip is a grip that is inverted. Instead of the angle of the frame pointing back towards the shooter, the z-grip points towards the front of the gun. It helps facilitate a nice comfortable position for your wrist. It is very odd looking, but exceptionally comfortable. How am I supposed to know if you want one? Make up your own mind. You can get them used. Check out Ebay and the classified/for-sale forums. They turn up occasionally. They dont make them because they were too advanced for their time and didnt sell. Here is a pic mine if you havent seen one.
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/a_malfunction/warpzgripmag.jpg

Automagisurdad
04-28-2002, 10:36 AM
what is this i hear about a new z-grip coming out?

virus
04-28-2002, 11:19 AM
once AGD gets soome other things rolling smooth first.... there is a chance if enough preorders are taken for a run of intella-Zgrips...

but like i said they have to get other things done first... there is a post about what needed to get done first over in the main fourm do a search on it and you should find it

Xzion
04-29-2002, 12:47 AM
The nail was pretty well hit on the head from previous posts. The only real answer one can give on the Z-Grip to whether you wan't one or not, is you should try it yourself, its usually a love/hate thing, some either love it, or hate it. As for the intelliframe, its arguably the best upgrade gripframe for a 'mag. the others arent really worth looking at.

If you want to see more pics of a Z-Gripped mag, follow the link below my sig to see my Z-Grip setup. Ive also included a pic of the proper way to hold a Z-Grip.

Automagisurdad
04-29-2002, 12:41 PM
thnx for the input- so how much time our we looking at on the new ones? i know what they have to do before they can make them, so..months, years, christmas, what? oh and if i do have the "hate" part of the love/hate thing when i buy one, what do you think they'll say about returns? how do i get my pics on this forum? got a good one of a z-grip on my gun i drew.(in paintbrush hehe)