PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to dan at triggernomics?

magman007
04-27-2002, 11:09 PM
I was a big fan of his work and was about to order ablade trigger for my e-mag when i notice his site is down. I herd something about him closing up shop and goint to germany or something like that???? I realy want a blade trigger for my e-mag like the one sen herehere (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14506&highlight=Emag+Triggers) is there any way to contact him? is he still doing custom work? is there any one else who can create a blade for my e-mag? if so please give me references i greatly appreciate it

thecavemankevin
04-28-2002, 12:08 AM
Your right, he "retired" and is living in Germany. When he left he said he might open up triggernomics again in a few years, but until then, tysonmachindo (sp?) seems pretty talented.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-28-2002, 12:59 AM
just want to slide in...it's Tysonmachado...and he does awesome work..just PM him...although he's already done a couple threads with pix of his work...

Maghog
04-28-2002, 02:48 PM
Still around..... not dead yet....... website down....... technical difficulties....can barely breath here

Got a new workshop, and I'm carving the raw aluminum body from Tom now as well as an autococker. I'm not doing much in the way of triggers right now,I don't have the right setup for testing guns and triggers like I used to, so it's hard for me to send stuff out without having tested it first. At some point I'll be offering certain custom services again, but for now I'm focusing on something else as far as this work is concerned.

I do recommend Tyson's work too though, he's local, hehe, and talented.

Wheelman
04-29-2002, 08:35 AM
So is Germany for good or are you gonna move back to the Rockland area again. Also are we ever gonna see anymore custom work hanging on the wall at Rogue. Kirt loves to show off your stuff.

Maghog
04-29-2002, 11:17 AM
All of my stuff is going to be displayed at Rogue Paintball, but it will be a while before you see anything new there.
I am not here for good, but for a good long while. I don't know where I'm going to wind up next, or when it will happen.
I' m always looking for the next opportunity.

thecavemankevin
04-29-2002, 11:34 AM
good to see you still hang around maghog :) When you do start doing triggers and little stuff like that again, let us know. I have a few things i would possibly like to have done :)

Wheelman
04-29-2002, 12:33 PM
Good luck to you man:)