PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

scrambler
04-28-2002, 07:39 AM
I have 2 question the first..
Have a regular classic with benchmark was thinking of getting boo-yaa(or mako) trigger to help with short stroking, faster firing, is adding these types of triggers a good idea?
second question...have rt, when adj. the velocity do you have do anything special or just turn adj..
thanks for any help.. Bill

virus
04-28-2002, 07:52 AM
well adding and E grip to your mag should get rid of the short stroke.... however it will not make you fire any faster.... only way to do that is practice practice and umm.... more practice

as for adj the vel.... once you make and adj... shoot a few blanks to let the reg re-seat itself and you should be good to go....

scrambler
04-28-2002, 06:56 PM
thanks for info. on thr rt when adjusting velocity heard after first shot to hold trigger in for 15 seconds? then release before adj. again. wasn't sure thanks again

FrAuStY
04-29-2002, 10:21 AM
You're just supposed to hold the trigger after each shot. the rt re-charges so fast it heats up the air.. which in slow firing can cause velocity spikes.. Here check this.
Chronoing the RT (http://www.airgun.com/rtchrono.shtml)
Should give you some insight :)
oh BTW you're welcome as always :D

blackmag3
04-29-2002, 08:32 PM
if it were my mag i wouldn't have an e grip on it. the hyperframe costs around what $300? i'd get an intellifeed or save that $300 and add some more cash to it and get your mag converted to an emag. the mako/boo yah is a crappy e grip but the centerflag mags ive shot are nice. if you get the hyperframe be ready to send your mag to centerflag to have the on/off pin messed with cause they tend to leak and not work right if you don't. a friend of mine had his mag at centerflag for about 2 months. not sure if that is normal or not.