PDA

View Full Version : Warp/Rev Tip

The Mag Man
04-28-2002, 10:21 AM
If anybody out there is running a Warp with an Intellifed Revoultion hopper, here is a tip for you. By now you've probably noticed that everytime your turn your gun sideways to shoot, the balls roll out of the feed tube in your Rev, which causes the Rev to pointlessly spin, which was quite annoying to me. To bypass this problem, just remove the sensor eye from the inside of your Rev. "How will my Rev function now?", you may ask, simple, Intellifeed! It works really well, and you won't have any more annoying, pointless, bettery waisting spins.

FrAuStY
04-29-2002, 09:16 AM
I had thought about doing this when I intelllifed my revvy, but I wasn't sure if it would impair operation, or cause any problems with agitator not spinning. I did notice that when you close the circuit for the intellifeed, the agitator spins a little faster than regularly cuase its not sending juice through the whole board... just from battery to agitator. Well I may have to try this..and if it does eventually burn it up... I'll get an x-board replacement. Thanks for being the guinnea pig on this one ;) Preeesh.

hitech
04-29-2002, 09:38 AM
How well does it work? I just intellifeed my revy from the warp but haven't played with it yet.

The Mag Man
04-29-2002, 02:21 PM
FrAuStY, I thought the same as you before I did this. But I played a whole day with it and no problems at all. It works great, its just like having a Ricoshet loader. I recommend that both of you do it.

blackmag3
04-29-2002, 08:22 PM
why intellifeed the rev if you have a warp? wouldnt it be better to intellifeed just the warp? also is there anyway to have both the warp and the rev intellifed ? i have a riccochet so for me intellifeeding the warp is my only option.

The Mag Man
04-29-2002, 08:44 PM
Hey Blacky, read my first post, it says why you would want to Intellifeed a Rev if you have a Warp. You dont need to Intellifeed the Warp in my opinion because you can set it so it spins with every shot anyways so whats the point?

Top Secret
04-30-2002, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have a "how-to" with pics to intellifeed a warp and revy together? I have my warp setup with intellifeed on my Emag, and the revy spinning all the time annoyed the crap out of me on sunday. I'm prolly going to get a RicoAK with my next warp feed so I don't have to worry about it, but I would like my existing revy/warp setups to be intellilinked with the guns.

FrAuStY
04-30-2002, 11:31 AM
Top Secret,

I agree with mag man.. theres no point in intellifeeding your warp. Set it up so it spinss about 1/2 turn on each shot. the intellifeed your loader so it only spins when you pull the trigger. That way.. the warp will never run dry.

Top Secret
04-30-2002, 03:10 PM
I have my Warp Intellilinked to my Emag, I like that, what I want is so my Warp AND Revy spins with each trigger pull.

Cypres0099
04-30-2002, 06:03 PM
I'm with Top Secret, I would love to know how to intellifeed both my warp and revvy from the interlink cable.

blackmag3
04-30-2002, 09:20 PM
why not get a riccochet and just intellifeed the warp? they have riccochet2k loaders for about 80 brand new. the ak is even cheaper since it has no led display.

Cypres0099
04-30-2002, 09:36 PM
But I already have a revvy hooked up for intellifeed on my classic.

I want a halo but I can't afford one right now.