PDA

View Full Version : Where to get.

SlipknotX556
04-28-2002, 02:47 PM
Where can I get a vertical feed body for a 68 mag and a center feed barrel?

Thanks

The Mag Man
04-28-2002, 02:53 PM
Why do you wan't one of those?

SlipknotX556
04-28-2002, 02:58 PM
I am playing again with my warp in 2 weeks. If I dont like my warp I am going to sell it, I would like to get a vert feed body for my mag.

Tunaman
04-28-2002, 03:00 PM
I have a Chrome Emag body and a Brand New Centerfeed IS Boomstick to go with it. Let me know.

The Mag Man
04-28-2002, 03:16 PM
I don't understand how you could not like your Warp. And your other post about how you stripped your screws? That almost seems impossible, didn't you say that the screws you put in were to small? AGD sends you the right size screws with the product. I don't understand how you could have stripped them. One thing you might not like about your Warp is your hose setup. I had mine like yours with the 90* adapter on top of the feed tube, this caused the hose to block my field of vision substantialy. My recomendation is to wrap your hose under your trigger guard, and hook it up to the bottom of the feed tube. This protects your hose from being shot and allows you to see much better. You already bought the Warp, which is way better than a vert feed, which sounds like a waste of cash to me. Stick with the Warp, again, I don't understand how anybody could not like that thing, its truly awsome.

Jonno06
04-28-2002, 05:53 PM
i am pretty sure it was you,who stripped the screws.....i can find the thread if you like....

The Mag Man
04-28-2002, 07:37 PM
I stripped those crappy, small screws on the Warp plate (they litteraly broke in half), not those thick mouting plate screws, those looks preety hefty plus they are big.