PDA

View Full Version : TOM! is this true??

HoppysMag
04-28-2002, 04:28 PM
Posted by Websuspect

websuspect

The big Giant head.

You guys must be smoking crack if you think Will Shatner would bother to fly out and play paintball if he didnt already sign a legal contract that says.

"The party of the second apart agrees to lose to the party of the first part in exchange for %30 of the proceeds."

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gentle man set your mags on "stun".... no wait "KILL".... no thats a little too much, how about "Mutilate". and i dosnt matter if the event is fixed. we will beat you trekkies anyway! it will be the first step in toms plan to take over the world.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom is all that true??

Quiet
04-28-2002, 04:49 PM
No way, Tom wouldn't sandbag, he's got a reputation to uphold:)

Bonx0007
04-28-2002, 04:59 PM
Let's let Tom answer for himself.

"Those who blindly follow will never see forward enough to lead."---(unknown)

MagDog68
04-28-2002, 05:20 PM
Websuspect is a longtime Williamshatner.com poster who is trying to play with your mind. Bill's doing this because his charity, Ahead with Horses is getting all the proceeds - no matter who wins!

BTW Websuspect, if you really think that then your idol sounds like a real punk to me.

~Fred

HoppysMag
04-28-2002, 05:33 PM
ya shatner would be a real scumbag if he was only in it to win...... whys tom in it? the charity?

AGD
04-28-2002, 08:52 PM
No, there is not a deal to insure someone wins. Yes it is all for charity so no one is getting anyting out of it. I am doing it just so I can be the only person in history to beat Captain Kirk for real!! Anything else you hear is Trekie babble, kind of like the "how many decks does Enterprize have?" thread.

Borg General AGD

HoppysMag
04-28-2002, 08:55 PM
ok thanx for the real story....

BTAutoMag
04-28-2002, 10:16 PM
i wanna come but my manager is being a ditz

liigod
04-28-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by AGD
No, there is not a deal to insure someone wins. Yes it is all for charity so no one is getting anyting out of it. I am doing it just so I can be the only person in history to beat Captain Kirk for real!! Anything else you hear is Trekie babble, kind of like the "how many decks does Enterprize have?" thread.

Borg General AGD

LOL, now that u phraze it like that, i wana beat him too for real.

Im a proud owner of a stuffed tribbke too btw

bond1313
04-28-2002, 10:45 PM

BT you might want to fix your spelling erorrs in your AO trek-away.

BTAutoMag
04-28-2002, 10:52 PM
ok what words do i need to correct? im getting a D+ in sophmore english and im a junior:D any questions?

Bonx0007
04-29-2002, 12:13 AM
I knew tom would reply and come through on this one.

Sarah of Borg
04-29-2002, 12:43 AM
Honestly, I doubt Bill will actually kick anyone's behind do not challenge the curse filter and refrain from getting close to using the "F" word please - cphilip he's 71, but all his followers...er, friends... will.

You guys have somehow made me most interested in Phasers some reason...
http://www.stinsv.com/TOS/640char/wnmfire.jpg

-Sarah of Borg

Welcome Sara but please obey the rules - cphilip

bond1313
04-29-2002, 06:53 AM
LOL BT I am almost as bad as you, you need to correct, "yous " and change it to "yours".

Rusty
07-26-2002, 04:45 PM
I have come up with the borg secret weapon for the Freak Tank. I am going to mount an old TRS-80 pc to the front. Just the sight of it should set the Trekies in a back peddle. When the thoughts of the Days of old come back to them the ole think muscle should go into a static lock down trying to break those thoughts. Durring that time we can walk right down the line and assimilate them(mark them).
This is Freaks answer to the CTRL-ALT-DEL for Borgs.

TransMan
07-26-2002, 07:34 PM
Honestly, I doubt Bill will actually kick anyone's behind do not challenge the curse filter and refrain from getting close to using the "F" word please - cphilip he's 71, but all his followers...er, friends... will.
Wow 10 posts and already has a warning i was at like 500 before i got mine youngins these days gotta rush into everything.

Star_Base_CGI
02-16-2003, 08:59 AM
Your right. I lied.