PDA

View Full Version : Pic, Now what?

'Mag
04-28-2002, 07:53 PM
Right now I have a very functional Automag, with a lot of cosmetic upgrading. You can see most of the stuff I have in the pic. I'm currently running Co2 (which sucks), and want to upgrade to Nitro. I'm on a limited budget and I'm wondering what tank I should get. I'd like to have a 68ci 4500psi for a good size to shot ratio. I'm also looking for a new pack. I'd like something with at least four pods vertically. I'm looking at the Redz 3+2 and 4+3, any other suggestions? After I get Nitro and my new pack, what do you suggest for other upgrades? And what do you think of my gun?

My gun:
http://www.geocities.com/thundermag123/mvc-006f.jpg

Load SM5
04-28-2002, 08:02 PM
Here's your gun, it's just easier this way...

Nice mag..I would recommend a retro valve when you can afford it.

'Mag
04-28-2002, 08:08 PM
I couldn't figure out how to post the pic. I'd type in the link, but when I tried to preview it, the link would be gone, yeah but thanks.

And by the way I have also taken off the foregrip extender.

speedballbanks
04-28-2002, 08:17 PM
nice blue did o get that annodized if so where? i am looking for a place to do my stuff in red.

FeelTheRT
04-28-2002, 08:23 PM
hah 'Mag, i remember you. You claimed that you did an awsome trigger job to you mag last year then you got flamed at cuz you can't effectivly do a trigger job on a Mag.

AND on your site you claimed that that 11bps sound clip was you shooting your mag when you can obviously tell that is NOT a Mag.

AND those Ronn Stern work which you tried to pledgerize.

O well... nice to see you posting on AO again :). Hopefully u have a change in attitude here now.

speedballbanks
04-28-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by FeelTheRT
hah 'Mag, i remember you. You claimed that you did an awsome trigger job to you mag last year then you got flamed at cuz you can't effectivly do a trigger job on a Mag.

AND on your site you claimed that that 11bps sound clip was you shooting your mag when you can obviously tell that is NOT a Mag.

AND those Ronn Stern work which you tried to pledgerize.

O well... nice to see you posting on AO again.

boy o boy that was deffinitely not needed man anything to flame lol

'Mag
04-28-2002, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I still stand that you can adjust the timing on a Mag which, as was told to me by Tom, won't effectively shorten the pull with a stock frame, but it did help a huge amount on my Benchmark.
My mistake on the 11bps, you are correct that is a Spyder Compact 2000, and the 10bps probably is too. I don't really remember, but I was wrong it obvioulsy is not a Mag.
And I'm not making any money, or profiting in any way from Ronn Stern's work, so all I'm really doing is spreading the word about his artwork.
But thanks for helping me clear all this up!

Croix71
04-28-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Here's your gun, it's just easier this way...

Much better, thank Load! :D

Nice Mag!

SlipknotX556
04-28-2002, 11:29 PM
Nice setup. As Load said, when you can afford it a retro valve would be your best upgrade.

mrhooie
04-29-2002, 12:39 AM
warp that baby!!

nice looking setup!

theraidenproject
04-29-2002, 02:51 PM
Look into the Redz Dimension 3.2 or 4.3 I have the 4.3 and love it. For speedball, the 4 vertical pods are the perfect amount for a heavy game or two, or at least several, if I'm not going crazy on the trigger. The extra 3 pods are great for rec/ big games when some extra heft doesn't really matter. With my big tank (88/45) and all 7 pods, I can play from morning to lunch, and lunch to the end of the day without having to go back to fill anything. And the Redz beltis insanely comfortable. I will never go back to any other pack. Nice Mag, by the way. I'd suggest a warp. I just got to play with mine, for the first time, this weekend. It is amazing.