PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Good Things About Booyaah fromes compared to Hyper

BTAutoMag
04-28-2002, 09:26 PM
I know that booyaah has an adjustable trigger and hyper doesnt and i know that it has F/A and hyper doesnt but what are some other GOOD things about booyaah that differ from hyper?

BTAutoMag
04-29-2002, 11:45 AM
up?

TheTramp
04-29-2002, 11:53 AM
It's cheaper. Hyperframe also didn't work with the Retro. I think The Hyperframe people have taken care of this now.

thecavemankevin
04-29-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
It's cheaper. Hyperframe also didn't work with the Retro. I think The Hyperframe people have taken care of this now.

Dang, then my mag must be special because i have an RT valve on with my hyperframe :)

The boo-yah has a backlit screen where the hyper doesn't. But there are many more reasons i will recomend the hyper over the boo-yah, but i am tired of typing them all out. I recomend doing a search, there a ton's of threads comparing the two. And the one thing that is similar between all the threads, the vast majority recomend the hyper!

Good luck with your decision

pip_999
04-29-2002, 12:23 PM
well if you read the reviews on the boo-yah
it just plain sucks
it barely works
and i believe that the boo-yah's were discontinued now werent they?

mykroft
04-29-2002, 01:50 PM
Well, The Boo-Yah's I've run across work much better than the Hyperframes. Admittedly these were the Spyder version, and the Hyperframe simply didn't work on a lot of spyders. The reliability of the Boo-Yah's is poor, but the ones that work, work much better than any Hyperframe I've run across. You don't see many hyperframes up here, everybody has Boo-Yah's or PMI/Kingman frames.

56kSomeGuy
04-29-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
I know that booyaah has an adjustable trigger and hyper doesnt

The boo-yaah doesen't have an adjustable trigger, the trigger is just like the hyperframe.
Boo-yaah work great only if you installed them corectally. It took me a while to make mine work but once I put it in correctly it worked great with no problems.

BTAutoMag
04-29-2002, 07:35 PM
wow i musta read something wrong because i read it right off the installment instructions off their web site(when it existed) oh and i probably should have asked these questions before i bought it shouldnt i of?:D