PDA

View Full Version : my new (old) mag

lukewmtdew
04-28-2002, 10:52 PM
muahahahahhahaaha i just bought a mag that has a serial number of 00181 i wanna know what i have to do to make it shoot fast everytime i start shooting fast it farts otherwise if i shoot it slow it shoots good i shot my friends almost new mag and i can shoot it fast i was wondering i could have my friend look at it but wheres the fun in that?

FrAuStY
04-29-2002, 09:23 AM
Sounds to me like you need to rebuild it. Get a rebuild kit from AGD and you may want to order a manual if you didn't get one. Then you can go in and check all the o-rings. Maybe even measure tolerances like the length of the trigger rod, length of the on/off pin etc. Once its been re-ringed and checked out it should shoot fine, unless the sear is worn out. Curved instead of a diagonal line.

lukewmtdew
04-29-2002, 09:25 AM
whats this mean????????? Curved instead of a diagonal line.

bjjb99
04-29-2002, 09:56 AM
I think he meant that the portion of the sear that grabs the bolt should be nice and sharp, not worn or rounded over. You might also want to check the bolt's flange where the sear grabs for signs of excessive wear as well.

BJJB

FrAuStY
04-29-2002, 12:17 PM
Yes, that is what I meant.. sorry maybe I should have elaborated a little. The very back edge of the sear (front have of sear assembly) should make a sharp point to grab the bolt. Also the bolt should have the same type of angle. If either is worn or rounded then it would keep the sear from grabbing the bolt abd not allow it to run back and forth erradically. :D