PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Best Multi-Bore Barrel?

BTAutoMag
04-29-2002, 11:36 AM
ive been looking to buy a freak for some time but my dealer has been telling me to go for the ardus because he hasnt had a proble with his. and a lot of other people have told me to go with CP barrels. what do i do? tell me things like price, preformance and ease of use.

FordPrefect
04-29-2002, 03:42 PM
I wouldn't go for Aruadus, because the bore size you click itsn't the breech size. I think that either the Freak or the CP barrels look good.

Potatoboy
04-29-2002, 03:45 PM
I like the J&J edge system.

It's like the CP with whoe back peices and interchangable tips.

the JoKeR
04-29-2002, 03:48 PM
I hope mine was an isolated case, but I had nothing but problems with my Freak when I had it on an RT. It didn't seem to line up properly inside, and maybe that is what caused all the ball breaks. When I switched to other barrels, I had no problems. It wasn't a ball sizing issue, either. I picked up a back for my Defiant and one for my Bushy and it works great on those guns. When paint wasn't breaking with the RT, the barrel was very accurate. Too bad that didn't happen too often:rolleyes:

OldSchoolMag
04-29-2002, 04:35 PM
Joker - really? I've heard nothing but praise for Freaks, and all my friends love theirs (4 of the 5 Freak owners RT shooters!) so I have no clue what could be going on with yours! When I get the cash, I'm gonna fork out for a Freak, so I highly reccomend getting one.

OSM

ramsee1
04-29-2002, 04:48 PM
Even though they look cool, the Aradus barrel is already having a recall. Some of the barrels are having a hard time maintaining consistent speeds at the chrono.
I have a freak and love it.

Omicron
04-29-2002, 05:24 PM
Where can I get the J&J Edge system? Anyone know where I can get it for a good price? Thanks! I've been searching everywhere for it (in Canada, but looks like I'll have to buy from US).

spliff
04-29-2002, 05:32 PM
I would go for the freak. It has 8 differenct sizes, insuring a great paint/barrel match. I love mine, it is the best barrel i have ever shot. My second recomendation would be the CP/J&J set. They are great sets, but 5 bores cost more than a freak set. But they would perform just as great as the freak. CP makes the J&J sets by the way. I believe CP also produces the Warp Sportz set as well. The CP/J&J/WS sets are identical and interchangable, just get which fits your price and look sbest to you. Any one will perform great. I bought the freak cause it fit my budget and had more bores. I recomend it.

sorry for the rambling...:(