PDA

View Full Version : TheMagMan feedback

RTPro M4H
04-29-2002, 04:20 PM
I just purchased a used RT pro from TheMagMan and was 100% satisfied with the way he conducts business. The product arrived on time and was packaged with extreme care. There was no surprises when I opened the box (such as missing parts, or scratches, blemishes) everything was immaculate. I will do business with this gentleman in the future.

M4H

Zygote
05-02-2002, 08:43 AM
I just received my RT pro valve from Magman this morning. He sent it out as soon as he got my money order and it only took a couple days to arrive...and it was insured- a good thing since my post office has a reputation for incompetence. I haven't tried it yet but it's spotlessly clean and seems to be in great condition. A very good transaction overall.

RTPro M4H
05-05-2002, 11:58 AM
Another successful business transaction with TheMagMan (not to be confused with The Mag Man, becaue there are spaces between his name).

Purchased a clear 12v revy and was satisfied with it's condition, price, and timely delivery.

M4H

Vash02
05-06-2002, 03:58 PM
im just about to close a deal on a warp feed. so far he seems helpfull and honest. we shall see.

RTPro M4H
05-06-2002, 04:21 PM
I'm a straight up honest guy and I'll tell you like it is. I'll guarantee you will be satisfied with the way he conducts business.

M4H

shrapnel
05-08-2002, 07:04 PM
This dude is very helpful and a good person to deal with I wont hesitate dealing with him again. thank you very much.

MindlessMicroMag
06-28-2002, 07:55 PM
Great guy to deal with always fast with getting the items to you and at a fair price. I have bought 2 guns, lapco as
smoke revvy and tons of upgrades from him ....def A++++++++++++++++++++++ trader

Jay's_Folly
06-04-2004, 02:42 PM
I just purchased an Intellifeed from TheMagMan and it arrived as promised, in mint condition and packed very well for shipping. I would definitely do business with him again.