PDA

View Full Version : ****Attention All E-Mag Owners****

BlackVCG
04-29-2002, 05:31 PM
It has come to my attention that many E-Mag owners are not aware of one of the key steps involved in disassembling their E-Mag. When you go to take the RAIL off of the gun, you need to pull out the sear axle pin (on the right side of the gun) BEFORE you lift the rail off of the gun. Many people will leave the sear axle pin in place and force the rail off the grip frame while the sear assembly is still attached.

This will eventually tweak your solenoid plunger rod (black steel rod) and cause it to drag on the inside of the solenoid. This eventually leads to the gun not firing properly and sometimes not firing at all. Just make sure to pull out the sear axle pin BEFORE you lift the rail off the gun. It makes it much easier and prevents damage to your solenoid and solenoid plunger.

FordPrefect
04-29-2002, 08:34 PM
When I first looked at *Attn Emag owners* I thought-
Man, I'm lucky I can't afford one. Someone's Emag must have blown up;)

[M@g_D@ddy]
05-10-2002, 07:33 PM
lol, hell no!! e-mags are too sweet to do that. :cool:

Paintballer86
05-16-2002, 05:56 AM
Good thing I read this before I got my e-mag! Took it apart yesterday, and I remembered this!!

08-14-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by FordPrefect
Man, I'm lucky I can't afford one. Someone's Emag must have blown up;)

HEhe I was thinking the same thing. :p

paintbattler
08-17-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by FordPrefect
Man, I'm lucky I can't afford one. Someone's Emag must have blown up;) lol i thought that too!

vf-xx
08-17-2002, 04:02 PM
Hmm, I guess everybody isn't mechanically inclined, cause i figured it out by myself without watching the tech video.

Hmm oh well. Good to know