PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Shatnerball...

Fred
04-29-2002, 07:35 PM
Ok, I've been wondering about the format of this game.

Will it be mission based, or just big game setup?

Will Tom be a Lead from the Front leader, or sit in the tent delegating to his staff? (I think I know already, just want to make sure).

Will Tom be making decisions? Or will the scenario game people assigned to his team be running stuff their way?

Will AOers get assigned as Bodyguards or Officers? or do we just get treated like normal players...

Will AGD be fielding any cool new scenario toys?

I can't wait for this game... :)

hitmanng
04-29-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Fred
Ok, I've been wondering about the format of this game.

Will it be mission based, or just big game setup?

Will Tom be a Lead from the Front leader, or sit in the tent delegating to his staff? (I think I know already, just want to make sure).

Will Tom be making decisions? Or will the scenario game people assigned to his team be running stuff their way?

Will AOers get assigned as Bodyguards or Officers? or do we just get treated like normal players...

Will AGD be fielding any cool new scenario toys?

I can't wait for this game... :)

First second first second yes but maybe not in that order...

I am not sure Tom knows all of this yet. I am hoping JJ eventially updates the Spplat site with a story line and some details. All I have heard is that JJ will be splitting people up into platoons and that if you want to play on a platton with other AO players make sure he knows.
I am pretty sure Tom will call the shots but listen well to his advisors. He will not be leading much from the front out of necessity. Commanders have a lot going on. You will be slinging a lot more paint than Tom this weekend.
The officers??? will be team captains that lead platoons and knowing there team is the important factor and working together. I have never seen bodygaurds in use in a game like this only base security which is normally rotated as it is kind of boring. As far as new toys I really do not know.
Hope that helps
Hitmanng

blackmag3
04-30-2002, 12:19 AM
if i show up can i shoot shatner? i really got mad at those stupid priceline.com ads.