PDA

View Full Version : worste tasting and smelling thing ive ever smelt and tasted!!

-Jôker-
04-29-2002, 08:20 PM
if the orthodontists has ever grinded down enamel on your teeth you know that it smells and tasted like.....its the worst smelling thing ive ever smelt....it is soooooooooo nasty... just thought id let yall know that :D

Shaft
04-29-2002, 08:26 PM
DRINK MALORT!!! :D
It'll make that nasty tooth enamel shavings seem like ambrosia!

-Jôker-
04-29-2002, 08:36 PM
to bad im not 21 :rolleyes: lol

FordPrefect
04-29-2002, 09:42 PM
Worst tasting thing, DIABLO PAINTBALLS. Even says on the ads, new paint, same great taste.

InfinatyBPS
04-30-2002, 12:32 AM
I remember them doing something similar to me but it just tasted kind of bitter, and I don't remember the smell, like what is it like?

Snooky
04-30-2002, 01:22 AM
yeah i know that smell and taste. not the worst ever but still pretty bad.

BTAutoMag
04-30-2002, 11:46 AM
i totaly agree with you joker.

personman
04-30-2002, 12:33 PM
Alright, this is the worst thing in the world. I have a Herps(sp) appliance in my mouth (its the only alternitive to head gear) and its for streightening your jaw out. They put caps on the four molors(sp) at the back of your mouth, and attach those caps to two piston like things... kinda hard do explain, but they attach the two left molors and the two right molors. Anyway, when I got this thing put on, the had like the cement type of stuff that braces have. After we were pretty much done, the orthadontist stuck 2 little cotton like swabs ,shaped like cylenders, and put them between the brackets. Then she went off and forgot about me. LoL! It was like 10 mins then she realised I was still alive. Those cotton thingys tasted HORRIBLE and made me gag, and I swear, one time I was gonna puke. She comes to me and she is like "Oops, forgot about you." and takes them out.

bond1313
04-30-2002, 04:09 PM
Well I guess I am lucky I have never had major dental work done, heck I never had a cavity.

VBmag87
04-30-2002, 09:02 PM
well one day my sister got this quicker baker little toy thing from walmart,and whenwe get home she says i am going to cook something and i say ok i will try it for you. well i come back 15 minutes later and she says it is ready and blindfolds me, and i say what is that smell and she said nothing. well she gives me it to eat and i get close to it and i almost gagged. i said tell me whats in this it smells allfull. she said she would tell me after i eat it and i do cause i figure it cant be to bad i should be able to take it . Well i taste it and I almost puke again because the stuff was soggy and nasty!! she said she mixed all this stuff up which was cookies, starburst,sugar,pudding, peanut butter and some other stuff and after cooking boy let me tell ya it was nasty@!!!!!:eek: :eek:

BTAutoMag
04-30-2002, 09:20 PM
wow after that fun story im glad i have little brothers and no sisters.

VBmag87
04-30-2002, 09:23 PM
i have 1 sister and 2 brothers

StuDawggie
05-01-2002, 09:44 PM
Nastiest thing I ever consumed was done at my fraternity induction. hot Black Label Beer, washed down with hot Schlitz (another crappy beer found in the ghetto). Please note that I said hot. Warm beer (no matter how nasy it is) is somewhat tolerable. Hot beer will make you puke the second it hits your tounge.Anyone over 21 or in college has probably heard of these beers. You can get a 24 case in Detroit for somewhere around $4, (or if it's over priced maybe $6). Now let's see anyone in college (or above legal drinking age) beat that for nasty.

SlipknotX556
05-01-2002, 10:23 PM
Worst tasting paint is Big Ball.

Worst tasting thing and worst thing to smell is........ MECROB!

Miscue
05-02-2002, 11:38 AM
There's a place in town that manufactures artificial flavoring and stuff. It's totally nasty being near it, makes you want to literally throw up with just a small whiff. You can taste it in your mouth long after you passed the building. In one of my friends' car that isn't sealed well... it permeates the car and get's really bad. Another buddy lived in an apartment about a mile away... when the wind is right you can still smell it.

Bleach.