PDA

View Full Version : My Warp Won't Stay On

SHOCKER1050
04-29-2002, 09:06 PM
hey,
well i just bought a used warp and i get it all set up thanks to blackvg , but then i notice that it wont stay on. there is a little white switch, and when i push it in it turns the warp on but if i let my finger off it then the warp just turns off. what do i do????? ill attach a pic and the circled part in black is where the white lever is.
is there something else i hafta buy so the warp will stay on. if this is true why would AGD just include a switch on the warp feed. soundz like they released an unfinished project if this is true

Potatoboy
04-29-2002, 09:11 PM
Umm... that's the primer switch.

The warp isn't supposed to spin all the time.
Maybe you should read this
http://www.airgun.com/downloads/WarpInstructions.pdf

SHOCKER1050
04-29-2002, 09:24 PM
my comp wont let me downlaod that....can someone copy and paiste it on here on copy and paiste it in an email and sent it to shocker1050@aol.com because i really have no clue what the primer switch is....

Xen
04-29-2002, 09:30 PM
A little white button next to a phone jack type female plug, its on the part of the warp that sticks out a little.

ok thats the primer button like potato said, you use that once you fill your hopper and need to get the warp ready.

under that black plate that has 3 screws (next to the primer button) take it off .. see the little blue can like thing on the board? it has a little groove on it, when you turn it it makes the warp more or less sensitive to vibrations, set it so that it constantly spins then turn about 1/4 turn less sensitive. Tap the warp with a coin or something and it should sping 1/2 turn or so. Then you have it set up.

The warp won't spin unless the vibration sensor is set off ( i.e the marker shooting )

there.. hope that helps

Potatoboy
04-29-2002, 09:35 PM
emailed it.

SHOCKER1050
04-30-2002, 06:20 AM
so when i fill my warp i just push that white button, the primer, to turn it on.....??

Xen
04-30-2002, 06:28 AM
no the warp is always "on" once there are bateries in it. It will only spin when it senses a vibration.....

SHOCKER1050
04-30-2002, 05:16 PM
ok man thanks a lot