PDA

View Full Version : Powdercoating.

redrider87
04-29-2002, 11:25 PM
I know that I have sucked lately. I bit off a little more then I could chew. I am having a powdercoating party right now and will have everything done by day break tomorrow.

Mav D MagMan
04-30-2002, 10:10 PM
Just a word of support from an outsider: I've seen the work and great job. Keep it up. I'm sure all the guys whose work you've done appreciate it.

I <3 MAGS
04-30-2002, 10:16 PM
Are you still taking orders or are you taking a break after this "powder coating party"?

Also, how durable is the powder coating compared to the black teflon coating AGD offers?

dropkick1
06-04-2002, 04:43 PM
yeah i know this is an old thread but my little brother wants to powder coat his mag and i don't know who else to turn too but i emailed redrider87 and he hasn't responded back.

ken

FrAuStY
06-04-2002, 04:57 PM
This normally happens. Redrider87, just keep doing what you've been doing. If you get flooded with mass order.. let the people know it will take a week or so longer than you think it will take.. so that expectation will be set incase anything happens. I.E. Family emergency, equipment failure. I always say... promise less.. deliver more and your customer will always be happy. I heard you do really good work, and thats a good thing. Most people can wait for a product if its high quality. I have nothing pending with you but I appreciate you coming and voluntarily informing everyone. Keep those specimens comin.. :D

wes
06-04-2002, 08:20 PM
yay redriders got a new website--

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/hellbentcustom/index.html

redrider87
06-05-2002, 12:59 AM
Thanks guys: I still am powdercoating just not as much. Its very hard to find time to check all my e-mails work on some new ways of doing things and powdercoat what people want.
If you would like anything done just e-mail and see what happens. I am doing limited stuff this summer. But I will keep doing it.

liigod
06-05-2002, 01:38 AM
if u raise yer price, yer demand will go down to where you can handle it, and it will still made you lots of mooooolah. Enough to buy gold chains like this, fool!

cphilip
06-05-2002, 11:39 AM
Red tells me last night he has solved the problem of powder coating tanks now (CO2) on mine and got it finished. I think he is shipping it out today to me. If you will remember the Spyder Project? This one is matching tank too. So we shall see how this goes. I will post up picts when I get it back and all together. This may be something some of you guys want to do and he now has a jig made to do them. I do not knwo how much he may want to charge for them. Mine was kind of an experiment. I sent him a brand new Cro-Molly 16 oz that the pin valve had not been installed into yet to do this too. Along with the body and several parts. All doen in a Reptile Green. Can't wait to see it!

Linx
06-05-2002, 10:18 PM
Does anybody have the lime powdercoat?

06-05-2002, 10:20 PM
K&P Customs has a color chart, i guess redrider could do the same colors

http://www.kpcustoms.net/powders.htm

Junky
06-12-2002, 03:17 PM
I had lime (turf green) on my minimag but I took it off because I'm going to try some other colors and see what they look like and I may put it back on.
I'll see if I have any pics of it in lime and put them up for ya.

SI|ENT|3O|3
10-20-2002, 07:26 PM
hey...i was thinking about getting my mag powdercoated, i want to have a intelliframe, pmi drop, pf body, forgrip, body rail, and a SP progressive barrel. i want it powdercoated from DarkBlue to LightBlue all together...let me know on the price.
-sebastian

SI|ENT|3O|3
10-20-2002, 09:10 PM
sorry i want it dark blue(back of gun) to black(front of gun) without the barrel. lmk.
-sebastian

darklord
10-20-2002, 09:33 PM
hey if you're still doing powdercoating, would you consider making my grey mini body black? I might want a green-black fade instead, in which case you'd need my body, body rail, and maybe the intelli...