PDA

View Full Version : looking for sugguestions

magatron
04-30-2002, 12:47 AM
i'm looking to find out what you guys would think/sugguest to do abought my set up. curantly i have a regular grey minimag body, a black gadget grip, blue flame drop with blue kapp on/off asa, a smart parts progressive in black, and a blue 12vlt revie. i'm wondering if i should get a black or polished body, or maybe get my curent one colored.
what would you guys think would look best? i am planing on getting a warp feed soon, and a nitro with a tank cover, and both i will proly get blue or black. i'm a tad undesicive as to what to get and i wanna get a good looking set-up. i'll proly be getting an i-frame as well, blade or double trigger i'm not sure of yet cause i've never felt a blade trig before(any of you guys got a sugguestion on that too?).

Snooky
04-30-2002, 01:44 AM
i think chrome would make it look shiny and nice too look at.

as for blade its cool in the aspect of you can position your fingers anywhere on the trigger to shoot the gun. I however perfer the grooved because thats the kind of feel i like.

also pics of your gun would help people see the gun more clearly and see what would look better.

BTAutoMag
04-30-2002, 11:50 AM
pics?

Like your sig pic by the way. hypnotic but i dont know what it is.

synreal
04-30-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
Like your sig pic by the way. hypnotic but i dont know what it is.

it's the online shop icon off of Tool's site - www.toolband.com

BTAutoMag
04-30-2002, 12:21 PM
so what is the picure of?

synreal
04-30-2002, 12:25 PM
heavy machinery i'd assume, but it's tool, and they're notorious for odd, unintelligle imagery

theraidenproject
04-30-2002, 01:12 PM
I knew that looked familiar. I like blade triggers, but its really personal preferance. The best thing to do would be to see if you can shoot someone's gun that has one. Or, buiy grooved, and if you don't like it, send it to tysonmachado to get carved! By the way, I would definetly get something down with the gray body. Either poishing or powdercoating.

magatron
04-30-2002, 02:43 PM
the thing in miy sig is something from their video-sober.

do you think the crome body would be prity sweet? i'm realy hoping to do this with in the next month or so but i just can't decide. would black blue and crome all look good together? i wanna kindly shy away from the black body cause then there'd be to much of(i'm picky lol). i was maybe thinking crome main and a crome i-frame. sound good?
one other question not regaurding this, but, can i use a flatline with a warp feed system with no trouble?

i think i may try getting rid my drop and asa and then get a flatline n2 and clear or smoke shells for my revvie, like have it all black and crome. what would you guys think look better?

Snooky
04-30-2002, 04:33 PM
i see people on the boards with flatlines and warps all the time so i doubt its a problem.

suicide machine
08-05-2002, 01:58 PM
ok there are really only four ways that minimgas look bad ***.
1) all chrome
2) all black
3) black and chrome
4) kick *** powdercoating.

i have a sugguestion for a powder coating. go with the all black and have it a high gloss. and get a single lighting bolt on the side. have it start at the end of the body and have it finish and the tip of your barrel. ( if you have more the one barrel get those to match the gun)

wyn1370
08-05-2002, 02:36 PM
You could get the body powder coated with a black to blue fade or blue to black. That way your color scheme would match.

paintbattler
08-05-2002, 03:34 PM
i always like the all black scheme

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=384449