PDA

View Full Version : Dragun timmies??

RT_Luver
04-30-2002, 10:39 AM
I've seen alot of pictures of these things but I've never gotten any information about them like what firing options it has and stuff like that...can anyone give me a site or a link that gives some info...I'm thinkin of either gettin a c&c extreme or one of those red and black ones that they got at 888paintball and I would like some info on them..thanks

BIGJON
04-30-2002, 11:04 AM
I dont know much about em. I know there much like the other timmys. It is awesome looking tho. Try paintball review or thishttp://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item=2419

paintball8869
04-30-2002, 11:53 AM
good luck getting one. They're currently all sold out. ONly 250 made, no more will be made. First in a series of limited edition runs that Bob Long will be doing for the intimidator line, not sure if he'll do other models/designs of the intimidator, but it is expected. It currently comes with the select fire board, semi, full, turbo, 3 shot, 6 shot burst ( i believe those are the only modes on it). The board is capped at 14 bps. Has the antichop eyes, a 45 gripframe that accepts dye sticky style grips, LCD screen, delrin bolt, Bob Long Torpedo regulator (no need for aftermarket reg), metal eye covers (old ones were plastic). Thta's all i can think of right now. It's just a sick gun. Personally i'd like it to have the SOB board, but that's just my preference.

RT_Luver
04-30-2002, 12:14 PM
if I COULD get ahold of one of the red and black dragun timmies, would u suggest gettin that or a c&c extreme e-mag? I'm perplexed they both look sick

polorboy
04-30-2002, 12:15 PM
goto 888Paintball.com (http://www.888paintball.com), they have a few left.

wyn1370
04-30-2002, 01:33 PM
I love my GZ, supposedly they perform the same. only problem I see is that it has the select fire board instead of the single only. I won't go back to the select fire board after shooting a sob.

paintball8869
04-30-2002, 04:36 PM
personally, i'd suggest the dragon timmy. You might however want to look into buying a SOB board (semi only board) if you do buy it (for tourney play). The gun is just the sweetest gun out there right now besides the GZ timmy. They're probably the fastest electronic guns on the market. They're faster than angels (at least with the SOB in the gun) and don't chop paint (antichop eyes that can read ANY type of paint). I've shot everything i could get my hands on, emags, angels, dark angels, matrixes, excaliburs, high end cockers, etc. I personally love the intimidator and the looks of the dragon is a plus for me. (i'll be getting one sometime soon, hopefully).

thecavemankevin
04-30-2002, 05:48 PM
dudes, check out this crazy cool deal i picked up on last night over at pbcity. It's going in the mail tomorrow and should be on my door step friday :)

http://forums.paintballcity.com/showthread.php?threadid=230238

i can't freaking wait!

Mango
04-30-2002, 08:37 PM
The milling on the Dragon Timmies cost $500. I got that right from Gino of NPS.

liigod
05-01-2002, 12:23 AM
there are more reserved than made. gz timmys are teh same functionality, more comfortable, and less ugly. ( i did lots of in person comaparison on this subject) i love intimidators, but the dragon is my least favorite. If u want ugly millling like that get a ripper. but if u want a nice sleek gun get a gz :-):cool: